Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did You know Ikimonogakari?

+68
erikira
benggoal
Eglaladiel
japoelflaco
Gary88
ushera
laupkram
tikotaker
bluebirdaddict667
natsu ebbing yoshioka
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
simplificated
duzano
Arufi
zzz_abc
bananafish
marsela
Kuroi tenshi
Lav!tz
marvin0170
riftika_cute
Masafumi
Nezia
ignima
Koda
Hiro++
Nemagansuke
kok
ayuki1386
IkiFan
aureliennord
masterjz
kieru yume
naman
raszcagal_jk
tinybutterfly
ShengFu
DSQ
Akira-bug
van
[Ayu]noChevalier
thonkz
S A K U R A
Maskote
CCDDSS
tikushi
Asuka~
~airiRin~
Roxy36
bosjef
flaminity
Van Lambda
kun_aguero
Monkey D. Choco
Dio
Hiroki-chan
Iikagen
akuma_tsubasa
dark
yuiiuy
*sky*
hiimrisa
cherii
assinine
tsunvun86
natchi
Pizca
Dnee
72 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 Empty Re: How did You know Ikimonogakari?

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 pm

I know on Bleach anime theme song, HANABI!
Then i search Ikimono gakari on google, and start knowing Iki...
also i download bluebird too! Then i like this band. How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 844393
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 176

http://fhyonetwogo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 Empty Re: How did You know Ikimonogakari?

Post by natsu ebbing yoshioka Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 pm

from ost naruto-blue bird How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 27892
but now, I've collected all of their songs and start to collect their live performances How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 691975
natsu ebbing yoshioka
natsu ebbing yoshioka
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebirdaddict667 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 am

the song that introduced me to this band was blue bird the song was just too beautiful to forget although it took me years to search them in the net (cause i was not an internet person that time) the first 15 seconds of the song just draw you in....... hanabi is my second favorite along with yell and sakura... can someone tell what genre of music does bluebird fall into?? cause i cant figure out....
-philippines-
bluebirdaddict667
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 am

I knew them from Kimagure Romantic, which was used for doramas theme song called Celeb to Binbo Taro
bluebirdaddict667 wrote:can someone tell what genre of music does bluebird fall into?? cause i cant figure out....
-philippines-
it is rock, I guess Twisted Evil
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

can someone tell what genre of music does bluebird fall into??

their primary genre is pop rock...it used to be country rock during indie days...just my opinion.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by laupkram Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

a friend of my shared me a radio feed that i heard for the first time the ikimonogakari's Blue bird... and i love that song because of the high pitch voice of the vocalist... then got curious to know their other songs... ^_^
laupkram
laupkram
Amateur
Amateur

Male

http://mahanlive.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ushera Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 am

i watch they perform sakura in youtube,and then arigatou.Kiyoe'voice's very impressive
ushera
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 Empty How did you discover Ikimono Gakari?

Post by Gary88 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm really curious to hear all of your stories about the first time you heard the music of this wonderful band. What was the first song you heard? First album you got?

I only truly discovered Ikimono Gakari about two weeks ago, but it wasn't the first time I heard their music. A couple of years back I did an online search of Japanese rock music. I found this strange website, all in Japanese, and in the background was this amazing song that I would later find out was "Seishun No Tobira." Of course, not being able to read the text, I couldn't at the time find the name of the song or the artist. I tried to sound out the lyrics using my broken attempt at Romanji and search on google, but it was no use. So I gave up and forgot about it.

Fast forward until about two weeks ago. I search again for popular japanese rock bands and find a yahoo page where a guy listed a bunch of artists, one of which was IG. So I search them on youtube, and click the song on the top of the page..."Hanabi." AND OMG IT BLEW MY FREAKING MIND AWAY!!!!.

Yeah so long story short, I've been obsessed with this band, listening to their music nonstop the past few weeks. When I heard Sakura Saku Machi Monogatari, and listened to Seishun No Tobira, I was like "HOLY CRAP, YES YES, THAT'S THE SONG!!!!" That had to be one of greatest musical moments of my life. Very Happy
Gary88
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:27 am

Hmmm.. I'm not too sure but I think we already have this topic o.O I remember writing about this when I joined the forum.... but not sure...
Anyway... I started listening to Iki when my brother introduced me to Naruto and Hotaru no Hikari was the opening theme. I remember washing dishes and my brother calls me over to the living room and tells me to watch the opening... chotto.. yes, I remember writing this somewhere... How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 1012108899
And so yes.. I was fascinated by the song and naruto. One week later.. I had IKi's complete discography.. Indie albums, singles, covers and albums Very Happy
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 am

Topic merged.

@Gary88 - you can read all of their stories in this thread. Wink
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 am

My brother and I share a HDD, he's a big fan of Anime and Manga. I've stopped watching Anime about 10-12 years ago, so one day about 5 or 6 months I was boring of watching my football games and decided that one of the few "must see" Animes I hadn't watched at the time was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I couldn't found in what folder he had the 24-25 episodes (I couldn't find it because he had it in Hiragana) so I was stumbling all across his Anime stash, he has a folder called "Openings & Endings" and I started watching every single of the 8 or 12 openings and endings of each, when I was with Naruto, I heard "Blue Bird" and it was love at first listening.
How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 1856136452
I searched who sings the song and at first I couldn't even write the name, I had to copy paste it into YT. I started listening other Iki songs and found out that I really liked their music, I joined this forum and started downloading every video (specially in HD) that I could found in the internet, I also found out how difficult is to find Iki stuff in the web.
How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 516460939
So to sum up I fell in love with Ikimono Gakari thanks to Kiyoe's amazing voice in Blue Bird. How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 527448
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Eglaladiel Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 am

One day, when i was 12 or 13 years old, a friend show me the song Blue Bird. But when I listen this song for the first time, it was the first time I listent a song in japanese. But it was very "natural" for me, it was like I listen japanese's song all my life. After this day, I continue to listen this song on youtube and I saw an another song of Ikimono Gakari in the list of video on the side. So I listen this song and I began to love japenese music. Since this day, i love japanese music and of course, Ikimono Gakari
Eglaladiel
Eglaladiel
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 am

Eglaladiel wrote:One day, when i was 12 or 13 years old, a friend show me the song Blue Bird.

Blue Bird is such a "hook" song, right? I don't know anybody that has listened to the song and has ignored it.
Kiyoe's voice at the beggining is undeniable, it just catches you.
How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 88255
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 am

^agree Smile
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

Agree,
My First Love Song was Bluebird too....... How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 844393 How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 252496
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by benggoal Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 am

i know from naruto shippuden, yea, the bluebird one.
thence i search all the songs, and i found a lot of great songs by ikimono, maybe now i'm the gakarian! Very Happy
benggoal
benggoal
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by erikira Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:24 am

I knew them from Blue Bird, the theme sogn for Naruto How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 88255 
I just felt like, what is this song ? It was so strong and going with a fresh mood How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 351980 

hope ikimono gakari will always create songs with their own style
erikira
erikira
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by vadlybareti Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello,
I'm new for this forum fans Laughing 
The first PV is Kaeritakunatta yo, that song is OST from Sunadokei movie Smile very touching song and I love Kiyoe voice.
Since then I start like Ikimono Gakari and I'm not get wrong, Ikimono Gakari is the Best Razz every PV is always touching me..

hope they always create a great song
vadlybareti
vadlybareti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

How did You know Ikimonogakari? - Page 4 Empty How did you know ikimono gakari?

Post by Hardy Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

when i listen "Blue Bird" in mp3... i hear a beatifull voice...
and want to see who sing that song on youtube, i watch her when in concert... so cool..
kiyoe not my type, but why i like her... hahaha
sound funny.. but yeah, i love kiyoe and ikimono song.......
lol
Hardy
Hardy
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by dukot Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Hotaru no Hikari from Naruto I love Kiyoe's voice ever since
dukot
dukot
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kazumi yui Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:44 pm

hmmmm... I guess the first time I heard of them is in naruto shippuden "Blue Bird" , I listened to this song alot again and again, I just got addicted !! then again in naruto shippuden came the opening them "Shalala" and again I just fell in love with them so bad!! and ever since I started following their songs
kazumi yui
kazumi yui
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4