Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme)

+12
ikimo
kun_aguero
cloudscream
akuma_tsubasa
flaminity
Dnee
hoshizora
kieru yume
jonathan
IkiFan
masterjz
tao priest
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme)

Post by Pizca Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 pm

^better than what?
Pizca
Pizca
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 522

http://5296.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme)

Post by naman Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Pizca wrote:BTW, Kimagure Romantic or Happy Smile Again sound like a Hello! Project song, which is fine for me, but I wouldn't call unique.

Hmmm...we hear those songs completely differently. Well, if you had to listen to the wasteland that is American pop radio, those songs are VERY unique. It's one of the reasons I listen to Japanese music, UK radio and other international music. I can't stand to listen to radio here anymore (thank God for the internet)!

Oh well, I agree to disagree, and hope iki's next single is not a ballad.
naman
naman
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizca Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 pm

What has to do American pop radio here? :S I'm not even able to listen to it since I'm from Spain.

I wasn't talking about those (or any) songs of Ikimono being something like what you can ear on the radios. I was talking about those two specific songs sounding like something the Hello! Project could release. :S
Pizca
Pizca
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by naman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:16 am

I'm sorry for being confusing. I wish I could explain in Spanish but I only know tourist Spanish!

I understand your point of view. I'm just grumpy because I was hoping the single would be a faster song and not a ballad. I'll stop complaining now...
naman
naman
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizca Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 am

Don't worry. I understand you perfectly in English ^^
Pizca
Pizca
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by hoshizora Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't really care if it slow or upbeat
this song is just so-so since Futari is too flat as a ballad. I also feel this when i hear their previous 2 ballads, planetarium and kaeritakunattayo although they were better. However, Kiyoe's voice gives life to those songs.
I can't imagine if it's not Kiyoe who sings this
hoshizora
hoshizora
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 30

http://tsukihami.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat May 02, 2009 1:04 am

i kinda like this ballad too...especially if you have watched the jdorama...the song really fits the drama.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by hoshizora Sat May 16, 2009 12:00 am

hoshizora wrote:I don't really care if it slow or upbeat
this song is just so-so since Futari is too flat as a ballad. I also feel this when i hear their previous 2 ballads, planetarium and kaeritakunattayo although they were better. However, Kiyoe's voice gives life to those songs.
I can't imagine if it's not Kiyoe who sings this

I'll take back my words
I started to love the string arrangement
It's too beautiful Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme) - Page 2 252496

Help me, the song started to play itself in my mind...
I can't help to sing it~ Ikimono Gakari - Futari (Boku no Imouto Dorama Theme) - Page 2 388256
hoshizora
hoshizora
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 30

http://tsukihami.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2