Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15)

+5
masterjz
udeshi123
japoelflaco
Lav!tz
moumines
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15)

Post by moumines Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:45 am

By the way guys, don't you find it weird that the single came out 2 days ago but there were no promotions whatsoever ??!!

They usually go on Music Station or Music Japan for the minimum promotion but for this single, except for an interview of leader on Space Shower TV, there was nothing.

And I saw the guest artists for the kouhaku and Ikimonogakari is not on the list.

[Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15) - Page 2 By7o4k8CUAAeaIa

I really hope that they will promote on TV a little and appear on Kouhaku. It's been a while.
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

[Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Single] Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru Nara (OUT 2014.10.15)

Post by tao priest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:48 pm

The Kōhaku Uta Gassen line-up was not announced yet. Would surprise me if they don't appear.

For Netsujou no Spectrum / Namida ga Kieru maybe the label think it's already enough promotion because of the appearance in this anime. ^^ They also seem to be busy with there future releases. So iÄm sure there will be promotions again.
tao priest
tao priest
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 397

http://www.apelantis.net/forum/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2