Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News on Ikimonogakari ?

3 posters

Go down

News on Ikimonogakari ? Empty News on Ikimonogakari ?

Post by Wlink Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi!

We have not much news about our favorite band and I'm pretty worried ....  News on Ikimonogakari ? 1012108899 

What's going on ? They take a break?

I thought to send a twitterto Mizuno but I don't know if he's active....
Wlink
Wlink
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

News on Ikimonogakari ? Empty Re: News on Ikimonogakari ?

Post by Lav!tz Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:27 pm

As far as I'm aware, they are at cruising speed right now. They have the home brand notoriety that allows them to be successful with an album every couple of years and collaborations, commercials and Japanese tours in between and that seems to be what they are doing.

It is a shame that they do not seem that active nowadays but if we look at it from a western perspective, most western bands just release an album every 4 years or something. The thing is, most of us got to know Ikimono Gakari through anime and, at the time, they were extremely active and very high profile to western audiences like what happened to Scandal and now that they seem to have changed courses, we are adapting to them. Smile

At times like these I am reminded of Moumoon, a duet that pretty much every month does a small live show on Youtube that everyone can watch and then go comment on it and feel closer to the artists. That is something that I feel is a great idea and maybe would be a nice suggestion for Ikimono Gakari with the possibility of the three of them singing acoustic versions of the songs and hanging out together live over the web.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:22 am

There are some news though, Mizuno Yoshiki had his first solo performance.

http://twishort.com/Cnffc
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Wlink Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Thank you for your reply.

What surprised me most is that they have released two songs without going further : no single CD, no PV, no interviews, etc.

If what you say is true then I would be sad, they will miss me, until their next album and concert  News on Ikimonogakari ? 2547414282 
Wlink
Wlink
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Wlink wrote:Thank you for your reply.

What surprised me most is that they have released two songs without going further : no single CD, no PV, no interviews, etc.

If what you say is true then I would be sad, they will miss me, until their next album and concert  News on Ikimonogakari ? 2547414282 

Well, I don't know how old or new of an Iki fan you are but, us that we have following Iki for some time have been asking for some time off for them. They'll be back even better than ever but some time off for them it's fair.
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down