Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene

+13
Lav!tz
duzano
harukasango
marsela
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
tikotaker
bananafish
Kuroi tenshi
dereko92
moumines
eliru
ikimo
masterjz
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene Empty Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene

Post by masterjz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 am

I just recently read a thread in this forum about Ellen De Generes discovering some amazing international music.

Now it's our chance to bring Iki to the International scene, the management of Iki may not like it, but we do. It may not be possible but at least we tried. So let's give it a shot and hopefully watch them at least once on an American T.V show.

Click Here to Fill Out the Form
Also, let her know on Facebook!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene Empty Re: Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene

Post by ikimo Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Thank you for telling this.
We can try.
about Ellen De Generes--Is she famous? Shocked
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene Empty Re: Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene

Post by eliru Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm

^ yeah ikimo, she's a famous host in America Very Happy
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi,
thanks for the info masterjz !!
I've been on the facebook page and it's kind of difficult to voice my opinion if I don't write the name of ikimono gakari at least 100 times!!
But I've written a mail via the other link. And I really hope someone will read it !!
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by dereko92 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

YES, spread this news to other fan forums as well - we gotta work together
dereko92
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

yes you guys Ellen is really famous host i watch the show whenever i can. i'll be spamming her fb wall lolz! let's spread it to any jpop website....
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 am

done Smile
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am

a lot of spammers on her facebook wall, i bet she wont even dare to read all of those, so its better if we shoot an email to her official website.

Thanks to everyone. Smile

P.S - Btw guyz, if ever Iki makes it, which song would you like to see them perform? I'm picking on the ballad songs, probably the song that they played numerous times, which is Kaeritakunatta yo...in that sense, it will capture the emotional side of Ellen. Hehe
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 am

masterjz wrote:a lot of spammers on her facebook wall, i bet she wont even dare to read all of those, so its better if we shoot an email to her official website.

Thanks to everyone. Smile

P.S - Btw guyz, if ever Iki makes it, which song would you like to see them perform? I'm picking on the ballad songs, probably the song that they played numerous times, which is Kaeritakunatta yo...in that sense, it will capture the emotional side of Ellen. Hehe
yeah, a lot of spammers on there Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 132602

I would like to see Arigatou Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 844393
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm

I would like to see Kaze to Mirai. It kind of marks their difference/originality with the whistle and the harmonica. And it's also a great song !!
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 pm

I'd go with Kaeritakunatta yo, I guess. It almost never ceases to bring me to tears lol
Arigatou is great, but slightly overplayed (they performed it, like, what? 50 times last year?), as well as YELL.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

^agree. Lots of emotion in this song.

I would like to see Kaze to Mirai. It kind of marks their difference/originality with the whistle and the harmonica. And it's also a great song !!

Yeah I thought so...almost forgot about this, excellent band, awesome PV, great song, good meaning...I wanna see this one too!. Smile
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm

For me maybe Warattetainda, coz this song is make me encouraged. Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 365930
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 176

http://fhyonetwogo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I've Fill out the Form.., Very Happy
and I've Done to Post In Her Facebook Account.
And, I Fill Kimi ga Iru for Iki's Song... haha... Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 365930
Anyway.., I am So Love that PV...
Warattetainda is So Great too for Their Play, SAKURA and Kaze to Mirai songs that are suitable for Promotion Iki's Song to Go International.............
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 pm

you know, someone found the news that ellen is inviting a kpop band over to her show, and ever since then, they have been spamming ellen's facebook, and youtube, i dont know about twitter, but they probably have...its so funny because i think they dont know that news is old, but its stil possible.. i feel bad for ellen, cause shes going to wake up to a spammed wall, and some people are even spamming the wrong youtube.lol, kpop fans are so funny, you don't know what they'll ever do CX
harukasango
harukasango

Female
Number of posts : 795

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 pm

guess what guys? i just went to ellen's youtube, and 1000 pages are dedicated to only the spamming of kpop fans Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 415307
harukasango
harukasango

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Sometimes K-pop fans really scare me ! But that's too bad she has already chosen she wants a K-pop group ! Maybe for another time !
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eliru Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

^ That's right, some Kpop fans scare me too. There are lots here in the Philippines... I mean it, A LOT! Very Happy But some Kpop artists are charismatic so we can't blame their fans for that. XD

But at least we've tried our best to support them [Ikimono Gakari], I think that what counts most. Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 844393
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by duzano Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if So Nyuh Shi Dae is the group she chooses.
duzano
duzano
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 126

http://smellslikejpop.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 pm

^Yep, me neither. That was also my bet from the beginning. =/
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Ahemm!, I'm a Kpop fan...Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persians. Perhaps you should have all done the same! Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 557601
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

i did spam a lot and i was even blocked but i was outnumbered like bad by the kpop fans. i was probably the only jpop fan there. >.<
damn you kpop, why do you have to have crazy fans out there?
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

lol...actually, ellen didnt say kpop, she said a foreign group, so iki still have a chance CX

to be honest, i am a kpop fan too and i wanted to spam her wall too, but its kinda rude, plus, it was 1000 pages of comments just for only a week ago only about kpop Mad
harukasango
harukasango

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:28 am

lolz! if ellen does read her wall, she would probably only notice kpop comments.
oh well at least i hope its kpop band that i know or else i won't watch the show Let's bring Ikimono Gakari to the International Scene 58759
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by duzano Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am

Kpop is also nice though. As long as they put a good band on I wouldn't mind. But I'd REALLY like it if Iki was on there.
duzano
duzano
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 126

http://smellslikejpop.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next