Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

+23
phubys
IkiFan
kujahleague
tikotaker
nabilanami
harukasango
violet_ingrid
Dnee
eliru
Kuroi tenshi
kapursirih
Mr1_Star
Naotomikan
Darkexodia
gundamkeren
mysaviorswords15
udeshi123
Nuraini
Lav!tz
masterjz
Bigtop
bananafish
moumines
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

Post by moumines Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 pm

masterjz wrote:I think Kiyoe is one of those few artists who can run back and forth from a big concert stage without losing the touch of what she's singing, yes she sometimes ran out of breath, but i gotta give credit to this amazing lady for sustaining the level of energy and the composure while singing.

So true !! No matter how hard she runs she still can hold the note for a long time ! And when she improvises at the end of the song she does it so perfectly !

She really does have a golden voice !!

Edit: Just saw Planetarium and Kaeritakunatta yo !! It was so beautilful I cried !!!

Last edited by moumines on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am

setsustark wrote:it's already uploaded. maybe it's take a time for someone with high speed internet for downloaded and share it in jpopsuki. Smile

nb: i'm still dl it Wink

Whooaa...Good news....Are they uploaded the uncut version? I just ripped the concert via youtube, the uploader split the video into 6 parts....I think it is not a full version because there are missing numbers of track...But, it is still fun to watch them Smile

Yeap, totally agree with masterjz...The stage is quite big and it has a long runaway, but she can still sustain her energy till the end of the concert...It looks like she gained some weight or Im wrong Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 252496 (gomen ne)...Anyway, she look super duper cute with the sleeveless blue and white dress...she really has good taste in fashion...her outfit is unique yet cute.... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 844393
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

well guys what do you expect of from an amazing singer? kiyoe is just wonderful!
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 am

Kuroi tenshi wrote:well guys what do you expect of from an amazing singer? kiyoe is just wonderful!

Yeap, wish 1 day they will go international....Or at least, she can try to enter "The voice"...hihihi Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 58759
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am

Anyway, she look super duper cute with the sleeveless blue and white dress

Yes, indeed! She's super cute, I like her performance of "SPIRIT"...huhuhu Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 691975

I also like their performance of "New World Music" and the crowd favorite "Joyful".

she can try to enter "The voice"

What's that? Question

the uploader split the video into 6 parts....I think it is not a full version because there are missing numbers of track

yes, its incomplete, but i was able to watch other parts through other uploaders like: upkyfl and vmalljapan

It looks like she gained some weight or Im wrong

I don't think so, but regardless I still love her. LOL Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 902569

And 1 last note, good thing Kiyoe had the awareness to be conscious on when and not to run on that narrow stage in middle, bec. I was just worried that she might forget that theres a missing gap on that pathway. Hahaha.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm

^
"The voice" is a reality show in US inspired by The voice of Holland...Here's the details on the series --> The voice..I wish she can join the reality show and show the world the ability she had and I want him to be in Adam's team...hihihi

I love the beginning of the concert...They started with natsuzora graffiti which I think it is the best opening number so far.... Anyway thanks for the info masterjz, I will search the uploader and rip it asap before sony take it down...hehehehe.....Another thing is, I love the stage decoration, it reflect their personality perfectly, enjoyable, fun, happening and energetic....

Kiyoe was so energetic, when she ran back and forth along the runaway, I noticed that the cameraman also follow her...Hahaha....They must have the same energy as kiyoe...Overall, it was a superb opening performance after 6 months on hiatus....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I love the stage decoration too
So I replace my desktop wallpaper with it Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 844393
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Someone just uploaded it on jpopsuki ! 18 GB ! I'll wait for the avi version !
can"t wait !
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

masterjz wrote:I think Kiyoe is one of those few artists who can run back and forth from a big concert stage without losing the touch of what she's singing, yes she sometimes ran out of breath, but i gotta give credit to this amazing lady for sustaining the level of energy and the composure while singing.

watching her makes me feel tired but nevertheless, Kiyoe's the best. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 691975

That's Right MasterJz.........!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 691975
Kiyoe are The Best Singer I have Ever See............ Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 88255
She is Awesome................ Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 10175

moumines wrote:Someone just uploaded it on jpopsuki ! 18 GB ! I'll wait for the avi version !
can"t wait !

Mee too........... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 13447

18GB..?? Oh God..........., That is So Big...... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 53611
I'm Waiting for Better Easily To Download........ Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 611722 Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 611722
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

18GB? It'll take me a lifetime to download it. I just hope they'll release a DVD version of it so I can buy it someday. Hahaha Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 58759

Surely they are for all ages, you could see audience from youngest to oldest jumping and singing along with Iki as they sing.

I so wanna be there. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 469953

You know what Kiyoe's mannerism while singing ever since? Kicking either her left or right leg. Lol Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 365930
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eliru Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

^ I agree, I find it funny but it looks cute! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 58759
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

hahahahahahahaa...................
She is So Energic.............. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 58759
She is Wear a Dress But She So Spirit for Kick and Jump...hahahaahhaha....................... Kiyoe You're The Cutest Angel I've Ever Found............... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 365930
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

They performed Kokoro no hana wo...
I'm so happy, any more would be bad Razz
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 am

but Futari and Chikyuu were not broadcasted
want to see high tone voice of Kiyoe Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 469953
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Let's hope those will be included in the DVD.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

^
yeah... I hope so... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 252496
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6Gqwi2y2g&feature=colike

it was on august 31, is this the fanclub tour? do you guys think it will be released?
i even cried when people kept saying "arigatou" and crying
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 am

^ i cried when i saw kiyoe...so cute. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 691975

it looks like a tour sponsored by coca cola...hehe

what i like about Japanese audience is that they're not a boring crowd, from youngest to oldest, they all participate and sing along.

and about the arigatou song, pretty seem its really an inspirational song to the Japanese, no wonder its their highest selling single to date.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

bananafish wrote:

Tell me about it, quite the emotional moment there.

But yeah, I think I read on Iki's newsletter something about a show with tickets for fan-club members.
Oh, I've been meaning to tell you this, but nice avatar bananafish. Smile
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 pm

^ oh, thanks, Lav!tz Smile

but really, I wish we could see more footage!
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monogrith7 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm guessing that's the Mezamashi Live of Ikimonogakari, thanks for the share =D
monogrith7
monogrith7
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 702

http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

bananafish wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6Gqwi2y2g&feature=colike

it was on august 31, is this the fanclub tour? do you guys think it will be released?

The video has been taken down! waaaaaa....I wanna watch it too....Did you ripped the video bananafish? Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 4 252496
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

^ Luckily, I did! Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?tgtmvjyv40eikxi
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 pm

bananafish wrote:^ Luckily, I did! Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?tgtmvjyv40eikxi

You are the best bananafish! Domou arigatou!!!! cheers
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:26 pm

^ always welcome Smile
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next