Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

+23
phubys
IkiFan
kujahleague
tikotaker
nabilanami
harukasango
violet_ingrid
Dnee
eliru
Kuroi tenshi
kapursirih
Mr1_Star
Naotomikan
Darkexodia
gundamkeren
mysaviorswords15
udeshi123
Nuraini
Lav!tz
masterjz
Bigtop
bananafish
moumines
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

Post by tikotaker Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:58 pm

IkiFan wrote:woooooooooooooooo 60,000 people!!!!!!!!!!!
IKIMONO GAKARI THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T
THE STAGE ARE SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kakkoi.... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 731751
when they played NEW WORLD MUSIC, Kiyoe in hot pants Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 212812
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama

Post by Lav!tz Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 pm

^So nice! *__*
You can almost feel the energy! I want to watch it!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I wish someone uploaded the entire concert...Whoaaa....I want to watch it!! T_T

Anyway, I found this blog while searching for iki's latest concert...I think this guy/girl is a big fans of ikiminogakari since he/she went to their concert....

Iki's

Im sooooooo envy to see many Iki's goodies he/she had... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by eliru Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm

^wow, thank you very much for sharing! Smile
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, thanks Violet! Very Happy

Now I have more wallpapers of the concert stage. ^^
Oh, and he/she posted the track list of the concert. Nice.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Lav!tz wrote:Yeah, thanks Violet! Very Happy

Now I have more wallpapers of the concert stage. ^^
Oh, and he/she posted the track list of the concert. Nice.

Yeap...He/she listed down the track list....I really hope someone could upload it! It's a two days concert and nothing much I can say....I wanna see the concert so badly!!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291 Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291

@ Eliru

Love your siggy...Kawaiii!!!!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 88255

Another blogger has posted the concert track list with time...

Iki's 2

Here's the full list of the concert track list.... Smile I think this is for day 1..perhaps...
Spoiler:

Credit to : Full track list
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am

violet_ingrid wrote:I wish someone uploaded the entire concert...Whoaaa....I want to watch it!! T_T

Anyway, I found this blog while searching for iki's latest concert...I think this guy/girl is a big fans of ikiminogakari since he/she went to their concert....

Iki's

Im sooooooo envy to see many Iki's goodies he/she had... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291
woah arigatou Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 365930

you want some Iki's goodies? just go to yahoo auction Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 776966

aaah last night I dreamed again about Ikimonogakari Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 88255
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am

^wow thats a good list! it could've been perfect if Akaneiro no Yakusoku was there...and 60,000 people approximate?!? i could say that Iki is really big now in Japan. It somehow makes me have this proud feeling. cheers

and I like their stage too, with those big figures and their mascot, i feel like im in a carnival. Very Happy

and did you all notice Kiyoe tied her hair? So cute! I always wanted her to do that...I'd like to see more of that on their succeeding concerts. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 691975

I WANT TO WATCH THEM LIVE!!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

masterjz wrote:and did you all notice Kiyoe tied her hair? So cute! I always wanted her to do that...I'd like to see more of that on their succeeding concerts. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 691975

I WANT TO WATCH THEM LIVE!!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291
she rarely tied her hair
but once her hair tied, instantly kawaii Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 88255

I WANT IT TOO! but when? Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 27892
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm

T_T i'm kind of sad I didn't have the chance to go !!

Japan it's too far for me to goooooo !!!

But let's see the bright side !! In about 6 days wowowo will broadcast the live and (let's hope) someone will let us dl it !!!!

Waouhhh !!! I so love Ikimono Gakari !!!!!!!!
Oh and Kiyoe-chan ranked 16 for cdtv female artsit lover and natsuzora graffiti ranked 5 in the top 10 best female song choice. (Gosh I can't remember the name of the polls !!
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 am

Wow...thanks for the info moumines....top 5 for natsuzora graffiti...its a great news!

Yea, hopefully someone will upload the concert!!!!!weheeeeeeee Smile
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by IkiFan Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:25 pm

WOOOOOOOOOO HANABI!!!!!!!!!
IkiFan
IkiFan
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 99

http://www.fotolog.com/luffyjuly1

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 Empty Good news

Post by phubys Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Ikimono gakari mau tampil ...

Ikimono Matsuri 2011 Donata Summer mo Tanoshimi ma SHOW !!! ~Yokohama Stadium~

yang bakal tayang di WOWOW tgl 20 Agustus 2011

Sorry kalau ada yang udah nge post topic yang kaya gini.....

hanya memberi tahukan yg belum tau aja.... Very Happy Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 991661
phubys
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm

^For future reference, write in english when in the general topics. There's a specific Filipino chat thread here -> Tagalog chat

Wink
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

^ it's gonna be aired on 20 august? is that what phubys is talking about?
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by eliru Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm

^ no, no, no Lavitz, that isn't Tagalog. Maybe it's Malaysian or Indonesian language...
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:07 am

^Ah, gomenasai. Razz

And yes, I believe phubys is in fact telling that Wowow will air the concert on August 20th.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 am

^Its an indonesian language....Fyi, malaysian and indonesian languages are quite similar, just a little bit differences in the pronounciation and spelling Smile

Wow, so, this saturday we will get a chance to watch their concert...is it possible to use keyhole tv? hehehehe....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 am

^yep he's speaking in either malaysian or indonesian language. Hahaha. I like his username though. LOL Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eliru Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

^ Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 456425
eliru
eliru
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm

60,000 Haha............. Damn That is So Amazing....... Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 776966

And Thanks for Sharing... Very Happy

By The Way I've Seen the Preview in Youtube Last Day.....
And, I Can't Stop for Say "Awesome and SO COOL!!" Hey.., You Know?! Kiyoe is So Cute for tied Her Hair in That Concert... arggghhh... I'm Swear!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 384677
And That Song Playlist So Perfect..!! I Can't Wait to Watch The full Concert...!! Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 672291
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:^Its an indonesian language....Fyi, malaysian and indonesian languages are quite similar, just a little bit differences in the pronounciation and spelling Smile

Wow, so, this saturday we will get a chance to watch their concert...is it possible to use keyhole tv? hehehehe....

Oh, live and learn. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 991661
Arigatou, Violet. ^__^

I believe one can watch it through KeyHole but as for me I rather wait for a tv rip.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by setsustark Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

it's already uploaded. maybe it's take a time for someone with high speed internet for downloaded and share it in jpopsuki. Smile

nb: i'm still dl it Wink
setsustark
setsustark
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 89

http://about.me/setsustark

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm

I saw the beginnign of the concert and it really looks like it's gonna be so awesome, so summer-ish !! I gotta watch it when it's sunny !!
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I think Kiyoe is one of those few artists who can run back and forth from a big concert stage without losing the touch of what she's singing, yes she sometimes ran out of breath, but i gotta give credit to this amazing lady for sustaining the level of energy and the composure while singing.

watching her makes me feel tired but nevertheless, Kiyoe's the best. Ikimonogakari to hold two day live concert at Yokohama  - Page 3 691975
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next