Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering

+10
ikimo
masterjz
flaminity
violet_ingrid
Toshi
setsustark
ngibul123
Masafumi
k1m0ch1
Dnee
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 am

wow...it will be a huge j-community gathering if that happen! we can see lot of faces, exchange our collection ( if only i could join the gathering) and do lots of fun activities together!

Btw ngibul,let me do the correction, i`m violet_ingrid, with only 1 G...hehehe.....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering

Post by nabilanami Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

hahah Very Happy

@ngibul123: next gathring I'll rob all of your collection Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 196534
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 28208_1269668513087_1571070821_30544812_7849793_n

'robbing' activity.. Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 776966
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

this is terrific) as for an international gathering, where it might probably take place? hey guys, come to Europe:)
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Saw the pictures moments ago...it's nice to see you meeting each other sharing for the same passion Very Happy

If I get so rich, I'm gonna set an International Gathering that will be held at Ikimono Gakari's territory, they will perform privately just for us guyz. Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm

@violet_ingrid
ups...sorry...hehe...
i heard that maybe it happen next year. maybe you can join since you have the shortest distance with my country

@nabilanami
hiyyyahhhh Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 776966

looking those serious face.... Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 58759

@masterjz
wow..keep struggling it, and i always support...
Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 844393
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm

@ngibul
Perfect! I will finish my masters study end of this yr, so next yr will be my "honeymoon" yr...hahahaah....If you guys already confirm the date, I will try to go there and join the gathering! Smile
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

masterjz wrote:
If I get so rich, I'm gonna set an International Gathering that will be held at Ikimono Gakari's territory, they will perform privately just for us guyz. Very Happy

I'll pray for this Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 258612
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 am

Masafumi wrote:
masterjz wrote:

I'll pray for this Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 258612

I'll pray too... Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 258612 Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 258612 Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 258612

@ngibul123: hohoho.. Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 58759 Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 58759 Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 58759 ... next gathring I must rob all Kazhee's collection.... Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 41411
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 am

hohoho............... You're all......... seemed happy to talk about the criminal(Robbing).........
I'm also Do that,huuuaaaa..... hhaha.... Sorry for Nabilanami and Kazhee (that because I'm Robbing your file... Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 58759 )

@. ALL: I'm hope so........... internasional gathering is the main thing that most I wait............. Indonesian Ikimono gakari Gathering - Page 2 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2