Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your peculiar observations on each member?

+5
violet_ingrid
ngibul123
mickrobit
Lav!tz
masterjz
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are your peculiar observations on each member? Empty What are your peculiar observations on each member?

Post by masterjz Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 am

After watching numerous videos and live performances...just wanna share some of my peculiar observations on each member... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 156354

Kiyoe: if you'll notice...most of her recent performances starting from Life Album, Kaerita kunatta yo, onwards...you'll see that she's using her left hand when holding the mic...while from Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi down to their very first single Sakura...she's using her right hand instead...sounds weird right? but see for yourself.

But im definitely sure that she's right-handed 'coz i saw some of her pics using her right hand for signing autographs and eating with chopsticks.

- I also noticed that Kiyoe has a big feet size... Very Happy

Mizuno: I noticed some of the interviews he had...he always slap his face as part of his jokes... Wink

Hotaka: He never went out without a single accessory. This is also what Mizuno said when he was asked to tell something about Hochii.

- Have you also noticed that he has the same moves from all of their performances while playing the guitar? Maybe that's just his style. Very Happy

I have a lot more to say but i wanna know your own peculiar observations? Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

What are your peculiar observations on each member? Empty Re: What are your peculiar observations on each member?

Post by Lav!tz Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 am

masterjz wrote:
- I also noticed that Kiyoe has a big feet size... Very Happy

Very interesting topic. I noticed Kiyoe's feet size as well. xD

At the top of my head I realized Kiyoe tries to smile as much as she can while singing, Hotaka shows that he is, most probably, a very quiet person by the way he performs and by his off stage pictures. Mizuno seems to be as lively as Kiyoe, though it may not seem like it at first.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What are your peculiar observations on each member? Empty Re: What are your peculiar observations on each member?

Post by mickrobit Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 am

some observations didnt do i, but anyone i showed some pvs...

cuz...
i look kiyoe so beauty What are your peculiar observations on each member? 384677 but my sister said she dont dance very good...

my favorite style is in the pv seishun no tobira, mizuno looks very cool What are your peculiar observations on each member? 844393
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm

hmmmm.....nice topic...

seems mizuno often change his hair style, despite with hotaka...
and also he almost-always use his black colored acoustic guitar in every acoustic session, since they were in indie label (at koisuru otome indie PV)....

and hotaka, one thing i've realized is, he always play his guitar in low position......
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh, one more thing. Mizuno seems to prefer Fenders and went from a Telecaster to a Stratocaster.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm

seems mizuno often change his hair style, despite with hotaka

yep..hotaka sticks with his hairstyle...but as far as clothing is concern...i'll go with hotaka... Very Happy

he almost-always use his black colored acoustic guitar in every acoustic session

sort of...actually he uses 2 acoustic guitars...the black one and the light-brown guitar.

Mizuno seems to prefer Fenders and went from a Telecaster to a Stratocaster

well maybe because he needs distortion, and harsh sounds for harder rock sounds for their music...we all saw how their music evolved for the past years they've been in the industry... Very Happy

Has anyone already noticed how Kiyoe holds the mic as what I've said above?...try to visit some/most of the videos again and you'll see it for yourself...not really a big deal...but i just wanna give emphasis on that specific observation... Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am

masterjz wrote:

Kiyoe: if you'll notice...most of her recent performances starting from Life Album, Kaerita kunatta yo, onwards...you'll see that she's using her left hand when holding the mic...while from Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi down to their very first single Sakura...she's using her right hand instead...sounds weird right? but see for yourself.

Yup, i noticed that too....

Here`s the snap shot from various live performances from them...I only snap the moment when kiyoe-chan is holding the mic using her right hand..hehehehe.....

Koisure Otome
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon22

Akaneiro no Yakusoku
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon23

Hanabi
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon24

Natsuzora grafitti
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon25

Natsuzora grafitti
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon26

Sakura
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon27

Seishun Line [PV]
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon28

TV Show - Mupara Tokku [celebrated kiyoe-chan's birthday] -she sang Akaneiro no Yakusoku
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon29

Here`s another shot...but this time she`s using her leftt hand to hold the mic

Nostalgia live at Music Fighter
What are your peculiar observations on each member? 2010-011

Kaeritakunatta Yo at bay side
What are your peculiar observations on each member? 2009_s12

Kokoronohanayo Sakikaseyou at Music Station
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon10

Joyfull
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon11

Kimagure Romantic at CDTV Premier Live
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon12

Kokoro no Hana wo Sakaseyou at soccer tournament
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon13

LIVE CONCERT @ SHIBUYA-AX
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon14

What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon15

What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon16

My song Your song [gig at the CC Lemon Hall]
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon17

Nakumonka at Recording studio
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon18

Kaeri taku natta yo [Acoustic version]
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Ikimon21

Nostalgia live @ HEYx3
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Nostal11

Kira kira train at the festival
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Aaaaao10

Kimagure romantic at the festival
What are your peculiar observations on each member? Aaaaao11

That`s all from me...maybe i don`t have the whole collection of their live performances, so i cant share with you guys...gomen ne~ What are your peculiar observations on each member? 589860

Last edited by masterjz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : merged posts)
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 pm

hmmm....i didn't noticed cos i only concern about her cuteness.... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 88255
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 pm

@violet_ingrid - thanks for showing the proof, hehe...if you have time can you please post snapshots wherein she's using her right hand as well...again she's using her right hand starting from their first single Sakura up to Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi...and after that she's already using her left hand starting from the Life Album..onwards. Very Happy

If i have time i might post it as well...again its not 100% of the videos that we can see the difference...i could say 95% of it.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

masterjz wrote:@violet_ingrid - thanks for showing the proof, hehe...if you have time can you please post snapshots wherein she's using her right hand as well...again she's using her right hand starting from their first single Sakura up to Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi...and after that she's already using her left hand starting from the Life Album..onwards. Very Happy

If i have time i might post it as well...again its not 100% of the videos that we can see the difference...i could say 95% of it.

I will try to snap more pics of kiyoe holding mics on her right hand...one more thing, when she sang upbeat song, she will do "wide-opened eyes"...i saw it several times....again, if i do hv time, i will snap that moment as well.... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 776966
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 pm

when she sang upbeat song, she will do "wide-opened eyes"

yeah mostly she does that during live concerts like in Shibuya...hehehe Very Happy

I will try to snap more pics of kiyoe holding mics on her right hand

Could you please put the name of the song as well...or i might just edit your post...Thanks Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

^^
yeah, i saw it too in many concert...nice shot violet_inggrid What are your peculiar observations on each member? 844393

about right/left handed, maybe she learn new technique in singing, maybe using her right hand is a way to communicate with audience, make her performance more alive...
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:10 pm

What are your peculiar observations on each member? 557601 What are your peculiar observations on each member? 557601 the line being so cruel to me.....i cant upload any pic of kiyoe holding mic on her right hand..... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 123394 sorry guys,i will try to upload it again..... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 27892
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

violet_ingrid wrote: the line being so cruel to me.....i cant upload any pic of kiyoe holding mic on her right hand..... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 123394 sorry guys,i will try to upload it again..... What are your peculiar observations on each member? 27892

Been there. I was trying to upload the high quality version of Nostalgia performed at Music Fighter and it ends in failure. Mad
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 pm

@violet_ingrid - thanks...i merged your posts...now everyone can see what i'm talkin' 'bout. Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pugee Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Kiyoe is always spinning when she sings upbeat songs... I really love it
pugee
pugee
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 145

https://www.facebook.com/emperorpugee

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:
masterjz wrote:

Yup, i noticed that too....

Here`s the snap shot from various live performances from them...I only snap the moment when kiyoe-chan is holding the mic using her right hand..hehehehe.....
Spoiler:

That`s all from me...maybe i don`t have the whole collection of their live performances, so i cant share with you guys...gomen ne~ What are your peculiar observations on each member? 589860

umm........ voilet_ingrid did you take these snapshots yourself?
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

@ udeshi

Yes, I am....May i know why? What are your peculiar observations on each member? 410442
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr1_Star Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Wahaa...
right handed & left handed...
I think it's just because her mood
when she wants to use right or her left hand..
Mr1_Star
Mr1_Star
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:@ udeshi

Yes, I am....May i know why? What are your peculiar observations on each member? 410442

well,..........i just wanted to know how you did it. May I ask u how u did it? Smile
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

@udeshi and violet...just PM each other to not go off the topic that much. thanks
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 pm

masterjz wrote:@udeshi and violet...just PM each other to not go off the topic that much. thanks

OK boss!!! I will pm udeshi and make sure no more off-topic.....^^
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 am

violet_ingrid wrote:
masterjz wrote:@udeshi and violet...just PM each other to not go off the topic that much. thanks

OK boss!!! I will pm udeshi and make sure no more off-topic.....^^

sorry masterjz!!!! hehehe Smile
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 am

I wonder how tall Kiyoe-chan is? I'm guessing 5'5 ft Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 am

if she is 5'5 she's taller than i am..........i'm only 5'3 Sad
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next