Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube-

+7
bananafish
masterjz
Kuroi tenshi
Lav!tz
udeshi123
eliru
duzano
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube- - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube-

Post by masterjz Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:37 am

^its just makes me frustrate not to understand what they're saying. Hahaha

most of the time, the song focus on kiyoe, and at the latter part on mizuno and hocchi...and items given to them by their idols ( i think) but not with hocchi...

and those two hosts? are they for real? wth>>! i just normally see them on those funny candid tv shows.

and of course, Kiyoe...more than words... Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube- - Page 2 691975
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube- - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikimono-gakari Music Video! -on YouTube-

Post by bananafish Mon May 14, 2012 8:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnyC2Qs5eU
do you guys know when they performed this? I couldn't recognize the footage, and I'm pretty sure it's not on jpopsuki. I'd really like to see the whole thing, it looks&sounds amazing.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

^That was great. Smile

I don't recognize it either, though it looks like it was broadcast by TBS.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue May 15, 2012 1:37 pm

neither do i...but it was great. Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kenox Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

It's from Kazumasa Oda's annual christmas concert (the most recent one in 2011).

From this wikipedia entry, it says they were also guests in 2006 and 2009.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E7%B4%84%E6%9D%9F

I'm not sure if the link will work since it seems to require unicode.
kenox
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 pm

ah so it happened again...i remember their performance with Oda, i guess that was 2009 with kiyoe wearing a yellow jacket or maybe 'twas 2006. tnx 4 d info
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks a lot kenox, looks like I've found the Christmas event on jpopsuki, can't wait till it downloads completely!
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilka Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN1f7wdEXLw&feature=g-like
recently i found this video,maybe smbd tells where i can download full hd pv and in which albom this song???
Ilka
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 pm

^ the song title is ima hashiri dareba....you can find the song in their Member's best selection album....

If you need to download the video, you can go to savevid.com.... just paste the video url and choose the quality you wanted to download.

Hope this helps Smile
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am

Does anyone know what concert is in question and if it's available anywhere? I don't remember seeing this before, apparently it took place in April
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kenox Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I think that's just their most recent concert tour for NEWTRAL; there has been no broadcast of it yet as far as I know.

The video is from the 2012 May 12 episode of CDTV, which I have also not seen uploaded online yet.

The performance after the live information that's not in that youtube link can be seen here on a Chinese streaming site:

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/76846122-2720236691.html

Edit: I suppose the existence of these two links means the episode has indeed been captured and uploaded, but the full episode remains nowhere to be found on English sites. I think it would probably be easier to find on Chinese sites, so if anybody with better Chinese skills could go scour the internet for the episode and post it here for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by kenox on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff to add)
kenox
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tao priest Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 am

Never saw this also before. I think also it is snippet from a newtral concert.
tao priest
tao priest
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 397

http://www.apelantis.net/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 am

I feel kind of useless because I don't recognize either of the videos bananafish and kenox posted. Razz
Although, wasn't Wowow tv channel supposed to have aired that concert above?
As for the CDTV episode it seems only the L'Arc~en~Ciel performance is around the english sites and all I did find the stream of the whole episode but it's in low resolution: CDTV 2012.05.12 at Tudou
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kenox Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 am

http://ikimonogakari.com/tour/2012.html

The tour keeps going until the end of November, so WOWOW probably won't be broadcasting it for a while. I think concert recordings on pay-per-view tend to be broadcast towards the end of tours.

Thanks for finding that tudou link for CDTV. Now we just have to hope somebody can find has the original file from before the horrible flash video compression. I'm surprised that this episode of CDTV hasn't been widely shared yet, since Ikimonogakari and L'arc-en-Ciel are both very popular.
kenox
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh yeah, you're right, Wowow will only broadcast once the tour has ended. As for the CDTV I find it as surprising as you do, even more so if we take into account that the episode right before and immediately after the 12th of May are being shared.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am

Thank you kenox for your help...
I guess all we can do is sit there and wait till November (God) lol
I just really miss Iki so much and I was hoping for a new DVD of a live tour...
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2