Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari?

+6
raszcagal_jk
bosjef
akuma_tsubasa
kieru yume
flaminity
Akira-bug
10 posters

Go down

Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? Empty Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari?

Post by Akira-bug Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 am

If you were given the chance to be with Ikimonogakari trio for a day what would you do?
As for me:
6AM - 8AM breakfast and coffee with them in starbucks with an interpreter of course. the interpreter shall be the photographer as well.. hehe Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 527448
8AM - 11AM I'll let the Hotaka, Yoshiki and the interpreter go and do what ever they want So i'd have private moment with Kiyoe-chan hehe (pictures!) Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 776966
11AM - 1PM Lunch with all of them in a Ramen/sushi restorant. (pictures) Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 844393
1PM - 5PM Jam with them (I'm going to enjoy this part very much) (PICTURES) Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 315351
5pm - 7pm Dinner with them
7PM - 10PM we'll have a drink and sing a lot in a videoke bar.. (lots of pictures) Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 141265

And then parting time... I'd like to give Kiyoe a hug and a kiss.. Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 212812

OK stop dreaming... Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 557601 back to reality... Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 691975

Last edited by Akira-bug on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akira-bug
Akira-bug
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? Empty Re: Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari?

Post by flaminity Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 am

haahahahaha.. nice scenario there... hahhaha...

well the boys here will not let the last sequence to happen... hahahahahaha....
and me too, will kick your *ss... Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 58759
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? Empty Re: Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari?

Post by Akira-bug Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am

^ hahaha LOL
how about you? what will you do if you had a chance to be with the Iki-trio?
C'mon use your imagination.. Very Happy
Akira-bug
Akira-bug
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flaminity Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 am

nah,,, i don't have a nice imagination like yours... hahahahha..

ahh... i've thinked it...

if i have a chance,, umm,, i want iki perform all their song for me,,
and i want iki's autograph at my hand (Tattoo)...
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kieru yume Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 pm

well i don't have imagination like that,but 30 minutes for me to be together with them is enough i think.
well,surely i will ask for their autograph! and theeen...well...let's see...I want to have a little chit-chat with them,asking things like where do they get the influence to create their songs,their daily life,and if possible,i want to have a conversation just between me and kiyoe (n_n)
kieru yume
kieru yume
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira-bug Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm

kieru yume wrote:i want to have a conversation just between me and kiyoe (n_n)
nice! We're rivals then! Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 844393
so i guess.. May the best man win! Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 258612
Akira-bug
Akira-bug
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akuma_tsubasa Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:34 am

waah haha XDDD well i wud go have fun with them shopping/eating/go to amusement park/sing/go play games alot of things/talk about alot of things lastly hold a live juz for me KITAA!! Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 58759 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 365930
akuma_tsubasa
akuma_tsubasa
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm

A wacky picture with them will do.
and also, I will ask Kiyoe to sign on my left chest then I will rush to the nearest tatoo artist to make it permamnet. Razz
How is that for an imagination? Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 469953
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by raszcagal_jk Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:18 pm

well, of course I'll take a bunch of pictures with them and also autographs all over my belongings (what the?) Razz
and, if it's possible, I wanna pick one song and make a studio recording with them.. XD
raszcagal_jk
raszcagal_jk
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by aureliennord Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:27 pm

I think taht if I were with them for one day ....
Then I would try to know more about them especially about Kiyoe.
Why just that ?
Because this is my way to say I love her.
Even if I'm a very big fan of their music I wouldn't ask them an autograph...
Don't ask me why because I don't know Smile
I would probably do another thing... I would probably make a crazy funny photo with them ^^
aureliennord
aureliennord
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 am

Jam with them...and a candle light dinner with Kiyoe! Yey! Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 88255
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Jaa.. May the best man win.. Razz
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

1 day with Ikimono Gakari... Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 410442

Ask their phone number(especialy Kiyoe-chan Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 252496 ) , ask their e-mail. be friendly, and ask everything how to contact them, so in the next day I can still contact them and be friend forever. Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 776966
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 pm

^hehe nice one...but i doubt if they will still remember you after...just wasted your time getting their number when you can seize the moment and cherish it forever...opportunity knock once yo... Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 pm

masterjz wrote:but i doubt if they will still remember you after...just wasted your time getting their number when you can seize the moment and cherish it forever...opportunity knock once yo... Very Happy

NOOOOOO..........
Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 589860 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 672291 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 469953 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 611183 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 426870 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 53611 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 27892 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 346753 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 241480 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 415307 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 521638 Wat do u do if u wer 1 day with Ikimono Gakari? 456425
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by flaminity Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

masterjz wrote:but i doubt if they will still remember you after...just wasted your time getting their number when you can seize the moment and cherish it forever...opportunity knock once yo... Very Happy

hahahahahaha... that's rite!!
they won't remember u at all~~ XD
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm

well, i don't want to have only a day with them. i want to have at least a month with them. i'll be their crew. and then i will work with them every day, and get paid too. i'd love to be their additional player so i can be together with them in every jam. and in the last day, i'll ask them to do some live steet performance.

I wish.....
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down