Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which country should they first visit on a tour?

+17
bananafish
sakuno-x
Nuraini
mickrobit
Kuroi tenshi
Arufi
udeshi123
marsela
IkiFan
Koda
bosjef
Hiro++
sabbybrann
flaminity
rialto-z
akuma_tsubasa
masterjz
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which country should they first visit on a tour? Empty Which country should they first visit on a tour?

Post by masterjz Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

This might be quite impossible to happen, but still the possibility is there....what if ikimono succesfully made it across their boarders and become international...which country do you think they should FIRST visit to perform and have a concert? at first i was thinking of an Asian tour...but since we have members here from the west side then lets just aim for an International Concert Which country should they first visit on a tour? 844393.

I bet you would be voting for your own country, but why? just give ONE positive reason and avoid discrimination to other countries...

FOLLOW UP QUESTION:

After releasing several albums and singles...which SONG in particular should they use as their first International Single?

My answer:

Philippines! Lolz Which country should they first visit on a tour? 58759 - my reason? simply because Hotaka had been here in my country a few times...so i think he already had an idea about what to expect and so he can share it to the rest of the group.

Akaneiro no Yakusoku - this is my number 1 song in my hit list so i guess it would be hit as well if they'll use it on their international album.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Which country should they first visit on a tour? Empty Re: Which country should they first visit on a tour?

Post by akuma_tsubasa Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 am

USA Laughing im sure US fans will like their music since they are already known for their bleach/Naruto theme songs

song well it doesnt matter because i love all their songs Which country should they first visit on a tour? 365930
akuma_tsubasa
akuma_tsubasa
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Which country should they first visit on a tour? Empty Re: Which country should they first visit on a tour?

Post by rialto-z Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 am

Thailand !!!
rialto-z
rialto-z
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 10

http://rialto-z.exteen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaminity Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 am

Singapore...

Often Anime Fest. scheduled there,,, so Singapore has a chance for being visited by Ikimono...
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sabbybrann Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 pm

France!!!!!!!!!!

everybody love then here it's So unfair!
sabbybrann
sabbybrann
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 181

https://www.youtube.com/user/sabbybrann

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro++ Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Country: Perú [I know is not possible.. but let me dream XD]

Why: Because it's my country and I wanna listem them live =P

Song: Kaeritakunattayo!!
Hiro++
Hiro++
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 48

http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/hiro

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:42 am

Manila, Philippines. because i will watch and i live here. reason enough eh?.. hehe

But seriously, i think Hongkong has the biggest possibility of them performing outside japan. Because that was aften the trend for japanese pp artists.. :p

Song?.. I would like the Akaneiro no Yakusoku but stats show that Sakura has been the culprit in capturing new fans. Thus, I will vote for Sakura.
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Koda Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 am

I wouldn't be surprised if iki visits the Philippines, Yocchan has already been there and it seems he's made good friends with where he went to. they seem like they'd fit in there, and also I'd feel that Filipinos would really love them Smile

as for an international single, I'd vote for HANABI, it's s cheery and jumpy song! or they could release a ballad, like Koisuru Otome, and REALLY show Western artists how a ballad should be done Razz
Koda
Koda
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 am

^^ nice one there Koda...

and REALLY show Western artists how a ballad should be done

lolz...
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koda Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 am

yepyep! Smile you know it's true, the only ballads I've ever really like came from the land of the rising sun Razz
Koda
Koda
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by IkiFan Sat May 02, 2009 12:56 pm

MEXICO!!!!! Which country should they first visit on a tour? 844393

Artist like the pillows...Jam Proyect...Hironobu Kageyama...Yoko Ishida...Blood+....visit Mexico....so Mexico is a great country to visit!!!! XP

Song....Blue Bird....is the more famous in Mexico thank to Naruto XP
IkiFan
IkiFan
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 99

http://www.fotolog.com/luffyjuly1

Back to top Go down

Which country should they first visit on a tour? Empty WANT IKIMONO GAKARI NEXT TO WHERE??

Post by marsela Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:05 pm

I WANT IKIMONO GAKARI TO INDONESIA....!!!! WWHHUUUUAAAAA............... I WANT IT SO MUCH........!!!!!!! Mad
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 pm

~TOPIC MERGED~

@marsela - I combined the topic 'coz it shares the same thought.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

that would be PHILIPPINES!

why? its where i live and i do agree about yota-chan being the person in the group to come here!

for the song as an international single its KOISURU OTOME! i really love that song and i am sure others woul love it too Very Happy
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arufi Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

i really really want ikimonogakari visit my country, Indonesia, although it can't be the first country. Then if i'll be in the different city of where they held a concert, i must be there !!!
Arufi
Arufi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 105

http://yuyarufi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

USA, though I'm from Mexico but I don't go there much. I think they should do their international debut in the USA since everyone who does becomes famous everwhere. Singers who don't even sing are really famous. And Ikimono gakari who really is a great band and worth listening will totally succeed!
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

IkiFan wrote:MEXICO!!!!! Which country should they first visit on a tour? 844393

Artist like the pillows...Jam Proyect...Hironobu Kageyama...Yoko Ishida...Blood+....visit Mexico....so Mexico is a great country to visit!!!! XP

Song....Blue Bird....is the more famous in Mexico thank to Naruto XP
An Cafe and Miyavi already come, and I am waiting impantiely to ikimono gakari but... if comes international, i really hope they still play in japanese. Unanfourtunally many bands have to sing in english to jump to world music, leaving his origins left
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah I hope they still sing in Japanese if they become international. But iki will sound good in English and spanish too. I would love for them to sing in Spanish! Kiyoe will sound so cute.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Learning a different language is not an easy feat. If they are just to memorize the song, I guess that would work. But If ever they'll go international, that will be a tough move for them.

If the music sounds awkward because they are trying to please the international audience...I rather prefer them to stick singing Japanese where they're really good at. Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am

Well there's alot of American singers who sing in Spanish when they don't even understand the language. I'm sure iki will do great. But like you said they are better in jap.

Ikimono gakari 4 ever.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 am

Kuroi tenshi wrote:Yeah I hope they still sing in Japanese if they become international. But iki will sound good in English and spanish too. I would love for them to sing in Spanish! Kiyoe will sound so cute.

REALLY??? Kiyoe sings in spanish???
ahhh my dream come true!
not for presume, but spanish is a beautiful language, i wonder hear kiyoe singing or speaking in spanish xD mizuno and hotaka too
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

No I said I would love for her to sing in Spanish. She would sound cute
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 am

^^ agree with you xD
"estaria genial"
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuraini Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

maybe they should visit the country who have many of their fans.
but i want they visit indonesia,i don't know how many people in indonesia are fans of ikimono gakari. but i think in indonesia many people are like and fans of ikimono gakari Very Happy

and i think in other country many people who like and fans of ikimono gakari too Very Happy
Nuraini
Nuraini
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Arufi Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 pm

agree with nuraini, in Indonesia there's a lot of iki's fan around here.. but of course the first country they'll visit is depend on them.. i'll so glad if they may will come to here though only a few days.. *hey is that long time isn't it? LOL*
Arufi
Arufi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 105

http://yuyarufi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next