Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos

+15
tikotaker
eliru
setsustark
monogrith7
gundamkeren
udeshi123
Lav!tz
marsela
masterjz
Kuroi tenshi
bananafish
ngibul123
ikimo
kazhee
nabilanami
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:52 pm

i hope i join with you... but in Jakarta?
I want the next gathering is on Bandung, and all other cities, not just Jakarta.. Crying or Very sad
but well, the next gathering is on January 29th! Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 844393
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 176

http://fhyonetwogo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos

Post by marsela Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm

yeah..
We planed Next Gathering on 29th January..

I and Other Gakarian in Jakarta has Try to Gathering to Bandung or Other Cities..!
So, Please be Patient...! I'll Try Hard.... Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 527393
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

joss Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 776966
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuraini Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:51 pm

wow,you all have fun together Very Happy it's nice to see other gakarians .
if i have permission from my parents,i want join,can i?
Nuraini
Nuraini
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 pm

@nuraini Sure, and Of Course...
We'll Waiting for You Join ^^
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Well...
We just Gathered on January 29th,
and this some Photo of Our Gathering..

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 110

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 210

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 310

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 510

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 Img00110

Hahahahaa..., What do you think?? Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 58759

In that Gath we are Watching IkimonoMatsuri dvd Together in Home theater Rent..
That's So Fun..! And I Hope Gakarian Indonesia will More Gathered and, We Can Gathering International with You All............ Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 365930
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

watching the concert in a home theater? yeah that sounds really fun...and all boys no girls eh? haha just kidding marsela...btw, why are you wearing that shirt? Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 589860 hehe.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by monogrith7 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Nice pictures! Smile

International Gathering, I hope that soon we can have one and if possible in Japan so we can watch ikimono live! XD
monogrith7
monogrith7
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 702

http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 pm

woww... i hope i'm there too... Very Happy
congratulations for the gathering!! Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 844393
but.. you're on tv?? Shocked
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

@masterJz, Yes, It's So Fun..!!
Ehh.., hehe, I'm Sorry I'm forget about that T-shirt, but Your t-shirt is still in My Hand.., Sorry...

@monogrith7: yeah! I Hope So,,! I Hope we can Gath in Ikimono Live Concert Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 691975

@fhy_uNdeRMiNd: Yeah..!! This surprises huh??! Very Happy

Actually, we have Covered By Channel Tv That Name Sindo Tv in A-pop News, Our Gathering is Already Broadcast on Sindo Tv Channel(Indonesia TV Cable Channel) Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 264140
I Hope If the Copy of that Show is Already on My Hand, I'll Upload to Youtube and Share to You All..,hehee.. Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 141265
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 pm

we have Covered By Channel Tv That Name Sindo Tv in A-pop News, Our Gathering is Already Broadcast on Sindo Tv Channel(Indonesia TV Cable Channel)
I Hope If the Copy of that Show is Already on My Hand, I'll Upload to Youtube and Share to You All..,hehee..

that's so cool...dont get tired of doing that kind of activities...and yes we will be waiting for that video to be uploaded...maybe next time you could video record yourselves or do a fansign and greet us...hehehe.

hehe, I'm Sorry I'm forget about that T-shirt, but Your t-shirt is still in My Hand.., Sorry...

I'm still waiting...hehe Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 41411
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:39 am

^Exactly what masterjz said. Those are great news and it's awesome that you guys are planing these gatherings. Very Happy
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks MasterJz and Lav!tz Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 844393

Yes.., I'm So Grateful about this...,
Yeah, I'm Promise, I'll Soon Upload that Video when The Copy is On My Hand... Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 844393
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 am

Like My Promise Before......
I've Uploaded That Video...
Hahahaa..., I'm ashamed Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 991660

Here we Go:

Hmm.., Actually I'm not good in Speak and... I've So Many Wrong Word Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 426870

And There is PV In The Closing is Seishun No Tobira, They Wrong Write the Title is Seishun no Tobin...
I do not know what else to say, I Hope You All Enjoyed that Video, hehehee......
Douzo........
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 am

thanks for the video, marsela-san Very Happy
hmmm, I think we must adding the subtitle so our friends from another countries can understand the video Smile
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:48 am

^totally awesome! i cant stop smiling while watching the video, saw some familiar faces....though im not there but i kinda feel that im there too...its so cool you got featured in a tv segment.

@marsela - pretty seems that your the star of the show...hehe...and btw, indonesian accent or maybe the intonation is kinda similar to japanese accent/intonation.

and yes we need subtitles please..hehe..keep it up guys. cheers
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 am

@^: Hahahaa...., It's So embarrassing, I FREQUENTLY SAY WRONG, So many words i say wrong, hahahaha

About Subtitles, I Can't Help it, Maybe I'll Find My Friends Who Can Edit this Video and entering the Subtitles....

About accent.., Is my Accent Weird..?? Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 410442
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 am

Or.. Anyone can tell me What Software can i use for entering the subtitles..?? Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 410442
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monogrith7 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:06 pm

you can just put the translation here if you want Smile

anyway, glad to see the faces of some members here and in gakarian Very Happy Ikimono's really famous there in Indonesia eh?

and marsela has a lot of confidence Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 844393 I would greet my relatives and friends If I were on TV, hahaha XD

and i want to have those ikimono stuff you guys got there Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 252496
monogrith7
monogrith7
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 702

http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tikotaker Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 am

marsela wrote:@^: Hahahaa...., It's So embarrassing, I FREQUENTLY SAY WRONG, So many words i say wrong, hahahaha

About Subtitles, I Can't Help it, Maybe I'll Find My Friends Who Can Edit this Video and entering the Subtitles....
I see, I guess it was because you are a little anxious, right? Very Happy

I can help it, let me translate it and make it to .srt file
on my free time, of course Very Happy
coz I'm very busy lately Sad
tikotaker
tikotaker
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am

Thank you monogrith7..! Very Happy
hmm.. Ikimono not really popular in Indonesia bcause Another Japanese band or Boyband/girlband is more popular in indonesia.., but, I Won't give up just because Iki is not really popular in Indonesia, but I will Make Gakarian is More Popular,hehe......

@tikotaker: Thank you brother,..! I am Waiting for Your Help..!
Make sub is better than my words..., hahahahaha.....

Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 394616
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 pm

I hope jpop and ikimono-gakari will famous, then Very Happy

^great you all have collections of album and single... Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 691975
but i just have one... Sad
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zetazaku Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 pm

fhy_uNdeRMiNd wrote:I hope jpop and ikimono-gakari will famous, then Very Happy
^great you all have collections of album and single... Indonesian Ikimono gakari 2nd Gathering Photos - Page 2 691975
but i just have one... Sad

better have one than nothing......... Laughing

as a fan at least we have some of their original cd.......

zetazaku
zetazaku
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2