Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know their tour dates?!

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone know their tour dates?! Empty Does anyone know their tour dates?!

Post by Oonter Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:29 am

I'm hoping to see them in concert soon!
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know their tour dates?! Empty Re: Does anyone know their tour dates?!

Post by masterjz Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 pm

wow are you in japan right now? tour dates? of course they are updated and posted in their official ikimono gakari website...pls take us with you...hehe Does anyone know their tour dates?! 672291
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know their tour dates?! Empty Re: Does anyone know their tour dates?!

Post by Oonter Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 am

masterjz wrote:wow are you in japan right now? tour dates? of course they are updated and posted in their official ikimono gakari website...pls take us with you...hehe Does anyone know their tour dates?! 672291

No, I'm not in Japan yet. I will be moving there in 3 weeks. Once I get settled in, I want to try and see Ikimono and Mr. Children. According to their website, they will be playing at the C.C. Lemon Hall on Monday the 25th of May. That's the only tour date I see though. This may be a problem because I will have to work on Mondays. I don't know, we'll see what happens. I'll take you with me if you can fit in my suitcase!
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoyan Fri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Oonter wrote:
masterjz wrote:wow are you in japan right now? tour dates? of course they are updated and posted in their official ikimono gakari website...pls take us with you...hehe Does anyone know their tour dates?! 672291

No, I'm not in Japan yet. I will be moving there in 3 weeks. Once I get settled in, I want to try and see Ikimono and Mr. Children. According to their website, they will be playing at the C.C. Lemon Hall on Monday the 25th of May. That's the only tour date I see though. This may be a problem because I will have to work on Mondays. I don't know, we'll see what happens. I'll take you with me if you can fit in my suitcase!

MAY I JOIN U GUYS PLEASE?????????? OMG... U ARE THE LUCKY 1.. I AM GOING 2 HEHE.. END OF THE YEAR.. DONNO WHAT PLAN DO THEY HAVE =D lol!
gwoyan
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 am

just my prediction, i think they will just release one full length album this year and 3 singles...lots of concerts, tour, radio and tv guestings... Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down