Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus

4 posters

Go down

Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus Empty Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus

Post by Wlink Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Bad news :

Last year, Ikimonogakari celebrated its 10th major label anniversary. Who would have said they would be disbanding now?

Pop-rock band Ikimonogakari has announced they are going on an indefinite hiatus to follow separate paths with a “Grazing Declaration”, a heartwarming message from the members. Coupling the cattle-themed announcement, they have taken part in a last photo shoot in which they were dressed up as cows. It has not been revealed yet which solo activities each one of them is going to pursue, though it will be revealed in the future in their official site. Read the full comment just after the jump.

We sincerely thank you for support Ikimonogatari.

This is a sudden announcement but we have decided to put out a “Grazing Declaration”. We are going to be entering a period of grazing as each member has decided to pursue their own possibilities at their own face in order to refresh.

As we reached our tenth year anniversary last year, we were able to do many things like release a best hits album and perform an anniversary live. It was a wonderful anniversary year for Ikimonogatari. We are really grateful once again that many of our fans were able to support us while we were reflecting on our paths.

It was our 10th year anniversary since we made our debut as well as our 17th year anniversary of when we formed the band. Up until now, we walked on with a commitment to doing activities as a three-member group. In an opportunity during this tenth year anniversary, we crossed over the limitation of being a group when thinking about the next step.
After each member spent their free time just as one likes, the band has decided to take on a new growth.

At first, we didn’t know how to really convey this new stage. So, the whole team thought about it and we came up with expressing it as “grazing”.

We thought that we may cause concern among our staff and, not to mention, our fans.

From this moment, each member will proceed on their solo activities. However, as the “Grazing Declaration” says, our returning place will never change as we will always be Ikimonogari.

We thought that this grazing period is a very important time for the sake of our growth towards our existence as being loved by our fans. The three of us will step forward on our new paths as we hope our fans will continue to watch over us warmly.

The staff also wants everyone to see a new Ikimonogatari. They will proceed together while continually supporting the members.

Please support Ikimonogatari from here on.

SOurce : http://aramajapan.com/news/ikimonogakari-announces-indefinite-hiatus/69048/
Wlink
Wlink
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus Empty Re: Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus

Post by udeshi123 Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Whoa, I did not see that coming.

I'm kinda sad, but then again, I also understand their decision. They've committed about seventeen years of their lives for this, so it's understandable that they'd also decide to take a break. Their recent songs have also been kinda repetitive for me, so this could be a great opportunity to find new inspiration.

Will eagerly wait for them to come back soon (I sincerely hope they do~).

Thank you so much for all the wonderful music, Ikimono Gakari Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus 426870 Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus 426870
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus Empty Re: Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus

Post by Wlink Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:30 am

I hope that Kiyoe will make a solo career. She has a magnificent voice !

Or actress.... She can be a good actress Smile
Wlink
Wlink
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:54 pm

So far (and it has only been a few weeks) Leader seems to be the one who is the most active with its regular radio show. He also tweets regularly.
Also he is the one that animates "Ikimonogakari no Garden Party" (the group's radio show) until the three of them reunite.

I greatly hope Kiyoe will be involved in musicals because I feel like it is something she could really enjoy.

As for Hocchi I'm not sure what he could do as a solo activity.
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Doesn't Hocchi love to travel and do photography? Perhaps he'll come back to pursuing that...
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:36 am

It's rare for a group or band to lasts a lifetime, eventually people will seek personal development. Though its a very sad news to hear as I've been a fan for 10 years, but I know there will come a time that they will reunite to create good music again.

I hope Kiyoe, Hocchi and Mizuno have a successful career and satisfaction in what they will be doing.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Mon May 01, 2017 8:03 am

I agree. And I guess they'd each want to settle down, too. Mizuno got married, right? Maybe Kiyoe and Hocchi might do so in a few years, too...
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 pm

they should they're getting old..Ikimonogakari announces indefinite hiatus 795489973
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum