Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayuri Sugawara

2 posters

Go down

Sayuri Sugawara Empty Sayuri Sugawara

Post by Mirytie Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Sayuri Sugawara Sugawara+sayuri

So I'll do a little introducing of this singer that has so little fans Sayuri Sugawara 589860 
She was born on June, 1990. She entered in a competion called "7 Days Competition" and the "30 Days Audition". She won both auditions Sayuri Sugawara 844393 and received a contract with "For Life Music Entertainment". In April 2009 she debuted with her first mini-album "Kimi ni Okuru Uta".

Following her digital success, she debuted with her first single "Ano Hi no Yakusoku" on September 2009. In that month, it was announced, at Final Fantasy XIII Premier that she was to perform the theme song of the game "Kimi ga Iru Kara". She performed the song with a live orchestra at the premiere. A single for Kimi ga Iru Kara was releases December 2009, two weeks before the game release.

Her first album "First Story" was released on January 2010 and peaked at number 14 on Oricon charts, selling 10,217 copies. Her third single, "Sunao ni Narenakute", released May 2010 was used as the insert song for the drama of the same title. Also, on September 2010, Sugawara's 4th single was used as the theme song of the drama "Kasouken no Onna". On October 16 and 24, she held her first live tour at Shinsaibashi and Shibuya Clube Quatro called "Sugawara Sayuri Live Tour - The One" Also held school festival live tours in November at Touhou, Kitasato and Momoya Universities

Sayuri released her second Album on November 2010, "Open the Gate".

Discography
Singles

• Ano Hi no Yakusoku (The Promisse on that day)
    Kimi ga Iru Kara (Because You're here)
    Sunao Ni Narenakute (I can't be honest)
    "Suki" to Iu Kotoba (The word called "love")
    Asu ni Naru Mae ni (Before Tomorrow)
    Habataku Kimi he

Albums

• Kimi ni Okuru Uta (Sending a Song to You)
    First Story
    Close to You
    Forever
    Open The Gate

My fav pv
facebook.com/video/video.php?v=888407641996

A Nice Live
dailymotion.com/video/xtl3xy_sayuri-sugawara-kimi-ni-okuru-uta-acoustic-live_music
Mirytie
Mirytie
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Sayuri Sugawara Empty Re: Sayuri Sugawara

Post by Lav!tz Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Nice post. Smile
I have to say, though, I did not know anything about this artist. I mean, I knew her by name but that was pretty much it.

The second video was more enjoyable to me than the first one but that's probably due to my musical preferences. Smile
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum