Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World!

+9
violet_ingrid
Dnee
marsela
monogrith7
ikimo
Yosshie-oka
Lav!tz
japoelflaco
masterjz
13 posters

Go down

Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! Empty Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World!

Post by masterjz Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 am

though it has been long overdue, I am sorry I wasn't aware of the exact anniversary date, it's only the founder of this site Dnee who knows it, until I remembered and checked it. we're now 5 years and still running!!!

Hope we gain more members, be active and share Ikimono Gakari's music all over the world. Thank you everyone!
Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 3322516352 Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 1593885242 Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 3059967759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! Empty Re: Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World!

Post by japoelflaco Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Congrats, I only have like 2 months in here, but Im having a great time. And I agree let's hope for more users and much succes for our favorite group.
Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 844393
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! Empty Re: Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World!

Post by Lav!tz Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

5 years is a great achievement. Even more so because we managed to foster a kind environment where lots of people can share their passions.
I'm glad I found the site and I hope it can continue on and gather even more people. Smile

Happy birthday, Ikimono World! Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 4039569575
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosshie-oka Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Happy Anniversary to us! Smile
Yosshie-oka
Yosshie-oka
Ikimono Gakari Otaku
Ikimono Gakari Otaku

Male
Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ikimo Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! cheers
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Post by monogrith7 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Happy 5th Birthday IKW! Congrats to the staff and the members Very Happy
monogrith7
monogrith7
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 702

http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:21 am

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY For Us and Thank You for the Founder Dnee-san, All Admin, All Staff....... Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 844393 Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 667286

I Wish I Can be One of another Staff here..., hehee Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 58759

It's been a Long Time, I Hope We Can Grow up More Together......... Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 3322516352
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:40 am

^yes i can make that happen, since we've been losing active staff here, so i guess i may have to get a new one and demote those inactive for more than 3 years, if you are interested, I'll appoint you right away.

P.S. - No, actually i don't need your permission, I am now appointing you as our new global moderator, you fit well to the description and i know that you will be a good addition to the staff. Congratulations! cheers

and btw, if anyone's interested to be a moderator just let me know. I need at least 2 new ones bounce
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm all for the promotion of marsela! Very Happy
Congratulations!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 am

Wow... I'm So Surprised! Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 677315
Even though I was joking.., but, Thank You So Much MasterJz and ALL Staff I will Do My Best I Can Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 844393 Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 527393 Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 704952
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnee Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm veryy sorry about this Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 589860 its actually on 26th december well first thanks to all member who supporting this forum without you guys this forum is nothing ^^ hope this forum can grow even bigger than this also for staff position plz send PM to admin so we can review your submission thanks
Dnee
Dnee
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 941

https://ikimonogakari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Congrats Marsela! You deserved the promotion!

P/s - To all ikw staff, sorry for being inactive for quite long time...but, I still support the forum silently..hehehe.... Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 667286
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 pm

5 yrs and still running wow Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 844393
I've been here for about 3 yrs and I was absent for like a one hehehe Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 509573
But even when i wasn't active, i always thought of the forum Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 112903
Congratz to all the staff who do their best to keep it up Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 582793
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks to all who are still here, we really appreciate it. We are not forgetting those who are inactive, we are just replacing them with those who can do the functions.

Stay happy and free! cheers
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm

^Yeah, it's still curious to see someone pop up on the birthday list that we used to see hang around here and then you look at when they were last online. :-/ Oh well, we are still getting new great members and we all still have fun. Happy birthday! Happy 5th Anniversary to Ikimono World! 3059967759
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BowGakari Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 am

Wish U ALL THE BEST
BowGakari
BowGakari
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 am

I am a bit late but..... HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY Ikimono World !!

Can't be thankful enough to this website !! ^-^
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat May 11, 2013 4:21 am

Hello, guys! It's been 2 years since I last visited. it was about 3 or 4 years ago when I joined this site and I just want to say congratulations to us all! I'm glad the site is still very active and we get to share our Ikimono Love to the whole world!

Happy 5th Anniversary!

sorry, it's kinda late,,hehe
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down