Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flow

+2
Lav!tz
nabilanami
6 posters

Go down

Flow Empty Flow

Post by nabilanami Wed May 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Flow Band1

Flow is a Japanese rock band, a part of Sony Music Japan's Ki/oon Records label. Flow is a five-piece band made up of two vocalists, a drummer, a bassist and a guitarist. As of spring 2009, the band has released twenty-two singles and five albums.
Flow is a five-piece Japanese rock band made up of two vocalists, a drummer, a bassist and a guitarist. The group's base was created in 1993 when brothers Kōshi (elder: vocals) and Take (younger: guitar) began playing together. They formed Flow in 1998, and were eventually joined by Keigo (vocals), Gotō (bass) and Iwasaki (drums; joined in 2000). In 2001, the band released its first maxi single, "Flow #0". The group then released two mini-albums within the same year, both of which took nationwide indie charts by storm. "Okuru Kotoba", Flow's first cover single, was released in January 2003. It remained on the Oricon indie chart for seven consecutive weeks and also hit an impressive #6 on the overall singles chart. In the spring of that year, their first full-scale album Splash!!! debuted at #2. In July 2003, Flow released the single "Blaster" on a major label, Ki/oon Records. In April 2004, they released "Go!!!", which stayed on the Oricon Top 10 Chart for three weeks. In May 2004, Flow released their first major album Game.

A string of singles followed and in July 2005 the band released its third album, Golden Coast. Since the release of Golden Coast, Flow has released two singles with new A-sides, but one of these ("Around the World/Kandata") was a double A-side release. "Colors" is the band's fourth single. The songs "Go!!!" and "Re:member" both served as opening themes to the anime series Naruto. "Days" was the first opening for Bones' Eureka Seven anime, and "Realize" was the opening for the PlayStation 2 video games based on the same series. Flow performed live in America for the first time in Dallas, Texas on September 2, 2006 at Anime Fest which was held at the Hyatt Hotel and Convention center in downtown Dallas. Flow performed "Colors" in 2006, the first opening for Sunrise's original series, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Their song "Answer" is the first opening theme for the live action Japanese drama Tantei Gakuen Q. They performed "Night Parade" with the hip-hop band Home Made Kazoku. In February 2008, they released a new single entitled "Arigatō", followed by Persona -trinity soul-'s new opening, "Word of the voice" in June 2008. They performed Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2's second opening theme "World End" released in 2008. In 2009, the band performed "Sign", the sixth opening for Naruto Shippuden. The band released a B-side compilation album on November 4, 2009. Their single "Calling" will be featured as the ending for the anime Heroman. From Wikipedia
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Flow Empty Re: Flow

Post by Lav!tz Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I don't know them very well but the Naruto opening with their song "Sign" rocked!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielsqualleonhart Thu May 13, 2010 2:49 am

I just like to "Go!!!" , "Re:Member" and "sign" that I Know in Naruto
gabrielsqualleonhart
gabrielsqualleonhart
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Thu May 13, 2010 5:55 am

@Lav!tz: previously, I didn't know many about them.. Yeah.. you're right. Sign is rocked!!! bounce

@gabrielsqualleonhart: I know them from Naruto.. hahaha Flow 58759
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:42 pm

some of their songs i know are :

- go
- re:member
- colors
- sign
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kurnie21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 am

i like almost all of flow song~ it's make me feel hype up~ Very Happy
especially FLOW feat HOME MADE KAZOKU! - NIGHT PARADE
and i like some slow song of flow like : Tsubaki and Arigatou~
and Days, the opening theme of Eureka Seven~ XD
kurnie21
kurnie21
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 18

http://xvongola.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkxSebas Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Flow is my second favorite band, of course my favorite band is ikimono gakari, many songs are good,
"answer" - "calling" - "hey!" - "Life is beatiful" - "mere" - "Tabidachi Graffiti" - "word of the voice" "HERO - Kibou no uta" and named as "sing", "remember" and "go". I'm from Argentina, so maybe my English is not so perfect. Greetings! Smile
SkxSebas
SkxSebas
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by kurnie21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:39 am

Yosh~! Don't mind~ i'm still in process of study english~ Very Happy
ki ni shinai de ne~ issho ni benkyoushiyou~ hahaha
Yeah, me too.. i like ikimono gakari, FLOW, Home Made Kazoku, and BACK ON~!
There are my fourth best band~!
kurnie21
kurnie21
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 18

http://xvongola.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content