Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the best single? Vote!

+22
tao priest
bananafish
mickrobit
gabrielsqualleonhart
violet_ingrid
ngibul123
marvin0170
mysaviorswords15
Arufi
marsela
hoshizora
amirin
flaminity
Monkey D. Choco
naman
natchi
akuma_tsubasa
gwoyan
IkiFan
Koda
bosjef
masterjz
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

and the best SINGLE is ???

Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
[ 4 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 55

Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the best single? Vote!

Post by tao priest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:27 am

My favorite singles are "Planetarium" and "Kimagure ROMANTIC". So i choosed "Planetarium" because it's my favorite ballad and the PV is also one of my favorites.
tao priest
tao priest
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 397

http://www.apelantis.net/forum/

Back to top Go down

Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the best single? Vote!

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

my favorite song is haru uta and nakumonka Which is the best single? Vote! - Page 2 2277621809
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 176

http://fhyonetwogo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by benggoal Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

i will choose kaze ga fuiteiru.
because it doesn't exist in this poll, i choose YELL/joyfull Laughing
benggoal
benggoal
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 am

the poll cannot add more entries, so yeah just tell us your favorite single just like benggoal did.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom_x8 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Vote for Uruwashiki Hito. The Best song Ever!!!
Sadly, there's no option for Chikyuu, that songs made my spine tingling when heard
phenom_x8
phenom_x8
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom_x8 Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 am

Uruwashiki Hito, because its the first songs that make me fall in love with ikimono gakari Very Happy
phenom_x8
phenom_x8
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:22 pm

**ADDED NEW SINGLES TO VOTE FOR***

~ vote cancelling is allowed to give chance to newer songs. Thanks!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by eyuancozyu Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:36 am

I chose Nostalgia because I've had the longest LSS for the song Nostalgia itself (I love sad songs), which was used as a end credits song for the 2010 movie Time Traveller: Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. I also like their cover of the 1983 film's original Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo's theme song which was also used in the 2010 movie in the start. Also, since I also had an LSS for YELL but there was a time I preferred the version with the chorale, found on the Nostalgia single. So yeah, I ended up choosing Nostalgia. Very Happy
eyuancozyu
eyuancozyu
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 120

https://web.facebook.com/IkimonoGakari0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2