Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most inspirational song! Vote

+4
rak118
bananafish
masterjz
violet_ingrid
8 posters

Go down

The most inspirational song

The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap14%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap18%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap27%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap14%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap5%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap9%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap5%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap8%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap0%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_lcap0%The most inspirational song! Vote Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

The most inspirational song! Vote Empty The most inspirational song! Vote

Post by violet_ingrid Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Songs are the good medium to motivate people and give inspiration. The most inspirational song! Vote 516460939

And, of course, most of iki's songs stimulate my motivation and their words inspired me in many ways. I believe, you guys feel the same too.

So, what are the most inspirational song that touch your heart and lift up your motivation.

I've added few songs that I believe have strong motivational elements and able to inspire people....

*Edit : My vote goes to Hajimari No Uta ~Tooi Sora Sunde~

You can go to kiwi-musume for the translation Smile

Last edited by violet_ingrid on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

The most inspirational song! Vote Empty Re: The most inspirational song! Vote

Post by masterjz Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 pm

^ I must say that you've chosen the songs well that have strong impact for inspiring people. Good job. You are right that if not all, most of iki songs motivate the listeners in diff. aspects.

So far the list that you've provided are also the songs that i have in mind, but if something comes up i might add it to the list.

My vote goes to Nakumonka based on the melody, lyrics and their PV. The most inspirational song! Vote 4155192510

P.S @violet - sorry but you can only choose one bec. it should be the "most inspirational song". hehe
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 am

Awesome idea, violet! I had to take my time thinking about what song to vote for.
I chose Arigatou in the end, although I clinged to Nakumonka because of the lyrics;) the thing about Arigatou is that the lyrics are so moving too, and the melody alone is something. And I have some personal associations with the song, so Arigaou it is.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by rak118 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 am

definitely YELL... this song is the reason why i started listening to ikimonogakari...
i didnt understand the song the first time i heard it (i dont speak japanese), but i felt something inside me (sounds funny haha i dont know if you guys felt the same way with this or another song) And i also fell in love of kiyoe hehe ...
it was the Yell performance at Nandemo Arena, just amazing!... then i started listening to the other nandemo arena songs, like Hana wa sakura kimi wa utsukushi, Kimagure Romantic, Kimi ga iru, Sakura, Tayumu Koto na Kinagare no Naka de... and i loved them all!!

Now, 8 months since then i have all their songs, some of their live performances, NEWTRAL and IkimonoMatsuri 2011 =)

rak118
rak118
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by fhy_uNdeRMiNd Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I vote for Nakumonka coz it is my favorite song ever. Plus, its pv and lyric are touching my heart The most inspirational song! Vote 516460939 The most inspirational song! Vote 691975
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
fhy_uNdeRMiNd
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 176

http://fhyonetwogo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Ahh.. Actually I Have My Own Most Inspiration Iki's Song...
But, you didn't put on the voting violet... The most inspirational song! Vote 1122169566

hmm.. but, all is difficult choice, hahaha...
but, I Choose Nakumonka, this The Most Inspiration Song on the Vote,...
I Love the Lyric it's so Make me Open my eyes and.. i have a some spirit feeling If I Read the lyric....
this part "My heart is filled with a mixture of failures and betrayals and bad news
Even if I pretend not to see them, I can still go on living
But I don’t want to run away yet" it is So Draw my Condition The most inspirational song! Vote 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 am

I choosed Kokoro no Hana o Sakaseyō, I love the lyrics and the way Kiyoe sings it on the Donata Summer mo Tanoshimima SHOW almost in tears.
The most inspirational song! Vote 1856136452
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai00Ikimono Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Mmmmmhhhhh
They are all inspiring :p
But maybe my most inspiring is Nakumonka...I cry whenever I listen to it
In the second position I put Kokoro no hana wo sakaseyou. Has such a beautiful lyrics. Ikimonogakari the best!!
Kai00Ikimono
Kai00Ikimono
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down