Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

+10
mickrobit
ngibul123
Kuroi tenshi
IkiFan
Terrorblade
jiingo
akuma_tsubasa
bosjef
natchi
masterjz
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 Empty Re: Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

Post by ngibul123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 am

if i meet em, i'll apply to work with 'em as crew....

or i'll ask em to do street performance with me....Very Happy
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 Empty Re: Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

Post by mickrobit Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 am

(if may be possible)
i would cross the pacific ocean from mexico to japan xD
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 pm

I'll Running into Japan......!! and learning about Ninjutsu.., for I running on the sea and the ocean......... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759
and if I arrive in Japan..., I direct to meet Ikimono especially to Kiyoe... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 365930 ... I dirrect to Hugs Her....... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 88255
but................................., I'm afraid if Her straight away from me.... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 589860
because I full of sweat......... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 469953 , HIKS.....................
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 pm

^make time to take a rest first and have a cold shower Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 850920
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm

hmmmm...............,,, yeah..... maybe in Pacific Ocean............. hohohoho.......... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto001 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 pm

i'll start applying for a job just to get to japan and meet the IKIMONO GAKARI.
Naruto001
Naruto001
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

hmm..what craziest thing will i do just to meet kiyoe..

just simple.. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 156354

i will go to egypt and i will look for the lamp with Gennie then i will wish that he will put me in japan to meet kiyoe.. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 156354
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Lolz...now that's crazy...hahahaha...you could have go to Japan instead than go to Egypt which is way far from our place. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 902569
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

lol....that`s why that is craziest thing that i can do..^^
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

marvin0170 wrote:hmm..what craziest thing will i do just to meet kiyoe..

just simple.. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 156354

i will go to egypt and i will look for the lamp with Gennie then i will wish that he will put me in japan to meet kiyoe.. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 156354
if you have a genie you'll wish something more amazing Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759
like be kiyoe's boyfriend Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
(your idea take you so much advantage over me Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 672291)
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 am

ahaha...i think mt idea is craziest or foolish??..lol

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akuma_tsubasa Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 am

haha i love this thread Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 58759
i will bike the whole way there if i die off somewhere just walk by handstanding
lol!
akuma_tsubasa
akuma_tsubasa
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Hmmm....

I will shout very very loud: "Ikimono-gakari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME TO JAKARTA!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO MEET WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or I will demo in centre of Jakarta , carry a banner that written: I WANT MEET WITH IKIMONO-GAKARI!!!!!! Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 394616 Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? - Page 2 731751
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2