Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

+10
mickrobit
ngibul123
Kuroi tenshi
IkiFan
Terrorblade
jiingo
akuma_tsubasa
bosjef
natchi
masterjz
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? Empty Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

Post by masterjz Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 am

i wonder what the members on this forum would do just to meet ikimono gakari? i havent finalize my thoughts yet with the craziest thing that i'll do just to meet ikimono gakari....ill throw the question first to all of you guyz and maybe post my answer later....

and the one with the craziest answer will win a private moment with kiyoe (for the boys) and either mizuno or hocchi (for the girls)

lolz Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? Empty Re: Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

Post by natchi Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:34 pm

hmmm... run all the way barefoot to Japan to meet them?? Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 365930 that could be the craziest thing i'll do but no way!! im gonna end up in the hospital instead... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 611183
natchi
natchi
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? Empty Re: Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari?

Post by masterjz Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am

how about run naked? and end up in the mental hospital...haha Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:02 am

I'd rather swim... from the northern part of the philippines to the southmost part of japan.
maybe i'll end up into pieces inside sharks' stomachs.
Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 86911
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:29 pm

lolz
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akuma_tsubasa Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 am

crazy things? well ill hide in a suitcase and hope no one finds me and shipped me to japan or a box might work also Laughing Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 365930
akuma_tsubasa
akuma_tsubasa
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 pm

maybe i'll start applying for a 'hosto' job just to get to japan and meet the IKI trio. Aint that a crazy one!? heheh
Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 367332
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 am

yup that's my plan too....hahaha Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by natchi Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 am

wat's a hosto job?? Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 410442
natchi
natchi
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm

its a male GRO in Japan.
or a geisha counterpart.
if a geisha's customers are rich men, hosto's customers are usually rich old women. Razz
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by natchi Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:28 pm

oic... lol! Razz
natchi
natchi
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jiingo Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 pm

LOL @ hosto idea
LOL @ natchi not knowing about hosto :p
jiingo
jiingo
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrorblade Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:52 am

ahaha

Well in my case, I saw Yoshioka san last year May in Sibuya.

At that time I was daydreaming so I was just staring at her

and she nodded and said something similar to 'Oha-yo gozaimas watashi ha IkimonoGakari no Kiyoe Yoshioka desu' and I just waved hand T_T

Its probably craziest thing 'Even' i met IkimonoGakari, as if JUST WAVE HAND AT KIYOE SAN( ┓-)y--~Q

Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 123394
Terrorblade
Terrorblade
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by natchi Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:58 am

^ LOL
u should juz rush onto stage n hug her xD n ended up being dragged out the venue by the security guards...

@ jiingo
Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 527448
natchi
natchi
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 am

well, that's one crazy hell of an idea...go to stage and act like freakin' obsessed with kiyoe chan Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 902569

ei, terror blade what does kiyoe chan looks like in personal?...i bet she's more cute in person and if i were on that moment i guess i would shout her name and ask her to marry me!!! then just close my eyes and prepare to be arrested by the guards...wahaha Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 426870

hosto - it was a term invented in the philippines and we're the only ones using it...i believed...correct me if im wrong bosjef Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 410442
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jiingo Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 am

Haha, I'm sure everyone would act obessed with Kiyoe. Not that would exactly be "acting."
jiingo
jiingo
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by bosjef Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

@masterjz:
Nope. If u watched Taiyou no Uta
they used the word hosto several times..
Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 112903
bosjef
bosjef
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:42 pm

yah my bad...sorry just realized that hosto is a japanese word...hahaha!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akuma_tsubasa Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:23 am

i thought of a new one if i saw one of their staffs or tour bus i would sneak up on them then pretend im one of the staffs and get on the bus with them XDDD Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 58759 Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 365930
akuma_tsubasa
akuma_tsubasa
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:56 pm

hehe...thats a tricky one... Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 776966
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IkiFan Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm

I make a tattoo!!!! XD

With Ikimono Gakari in hiragana or Ikimono in 8bits!!!! XD or the mascot!!! XD

I not know the name of the mascot!!! sorry T-T
IkiFan
IkiFan
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 99

http://www.fotolog.com/luffyjuly1

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am

Just wanna revive this thread and hear the answers of our new members...from the title itself...lemme hear your crazy ideas? hehehe Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 776966

Last edited by masterjz on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 am

Ok well I would make a video asking them for a private concert! That's not crazy is it? Haha. Anyways one day when I marry I'll ask my husband that as an anniversary gift. Smile
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am

Cool! Better find a wealthy husband for it'll cost you big time. Craziest thing you would do just to meet ikmono gakari? 902569
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 am

Lol!!! I gotta start looking
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next