Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone planning for any of the schedued concerts this year?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone planning for any of the schedued concerts this year? Empty Anyone planning for any of the schedued concerts this year?

Post by ong.y.j Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi fellow ikimonogakari fans out there!

I suppose most of us would know about the following link (from their official site)

http://ikimonogakari.com/tour/2012.html

Just curious to know if anyone is keen to go for any of the confirmed concert schedule?

I read from another thread regarding the offer from this "facebook person" (that's me=) that I've watched their live concerts, but no, I haven't had the chance to do so. Didn't know about ikimonogakari before my love with kiroro's music ended with their incessant hiatus following their children nurturing role, lol.

Regarding the facebook posts, I'm more curious to know who user "vale azu" is. If she's not 'lying' or imagining things about going for every of their concert, and she's been to quite a few of the live TV events, I can't help but suspect she's one of the crew members or something...

Anyway, back to the main point of this post-- If anyone is keen to go for any of their scheduled concert, and is happy to have someone to join them, do let me know! I have no other plans in mind but to go for their concert, and maybe visit that "Joy-ful" CD shop at Hon Atsugi again =)

Best regards

YJ, from Singapoire
ong.y.j
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 25

https://www.facebook.com/ong.y.j

Back to top Go down

Anyone planning for any of the schedued concerts this year? Empty Re: Anyone planning for any of the schedued concerts this year?

Post by masterjz Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am

I wish I'm that keen guy who could watch their upcoming concerts...I wonder 'bout vale azu too...but if anyone of you goes...best of luck! Smile
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down