Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011?

+5
udeshi123
Bigtop
Lav!tz
Kuroi tenshi
mysaviorswords15
9 posters

Go down

Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? Empty Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011?

Post by mysaviorswords15 Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I just want to know your guys' opinions?? lol Laughing
mysaviorswords15
mysaviorswords15
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? Empty Re: Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011?

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm

well i was wondering that too. hopefully there is cause i really wanna here more new music from IKI.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? Empty Re: Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011?

Post by Lav!tz Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 am

From a marketing point of view, seeing as the "Best Selection" sold really well, it would make sense to release a new album to capitalize on the momentum Iki has built. Even so, I would prefer if they took their time and not rush into a new album. Also, if it's true that the first single will be released in September, I doubt we'll see a new album before Spring 2012.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 am

ehh! in september Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 123394
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigtop Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

Umm...unlikely, I'm going to say. Maybe next year is good, as long as they have at least three to four singles by the time a new album is planned to be released.
Bigtop
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am

I'm not quite sure either but I really do hope they will someday because I miss them sooo much! Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 252496
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Lav!tz wrote:From a marketing point of view, seeing as the "Best Selection" sold really well, it would make sense to release a new album to capitalize on the momentum Iki has built. Even so, I would prefer if they took their time and not rush into a new album. Also, if it's true that the first single will be released in September, I doubt we'll see a new album before Spring 2012.

What The............??!!!! Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 123394 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 677315 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 677315 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 677315

That's Too Long................ Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 672291 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 557601
I have Missed Them.............. Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 426870 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 53611 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 346753
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:00 pm

I hope they will release their new album soon as their return from hiatus...but, since they just released their first DVD album, I think they may not release any new album soon...But, it's ok...they left us with their best selection, so just hope they will come out with new album anytime.... Very Happy
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:32 pm

I thought it was very likely that they're gonna release a new album this year, considering they got so successful now. But now that I know the next release is scheduled for September, - I'd say, we've got to wait for a new album a bit longer. But hopefully, next winter/spring.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 pm

bananafish wrote:I thought it was very likely that they're gonna release a new album this year, considering they got so successful now. But now that I know the next release is scheduled for September, - I'd say, we've got to wait for a new album a bit longer. But hopefully, next winter/spring.

I Hope So.......... Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 691975 Do you think there will be a new Iki album in 2011? 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by mysaviorswords15 Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:42 am

yeah i would see. when is the single being released exactly?
mysaviorswords15
mysaviorswords15
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 am

^July 13th. I think I mentioned September but seeing as July is the month for that release, we could be looking at October/November for another single. Even so, we should factor in the Summer tour.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 pm

I just hope...
'cause i miss their music so much!
I miss Kiyoe's voice too...!
I
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down