Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version?

5 posters

Go down

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Empty Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version?

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

ok u guys IF there was to be a newer itazura na kiss Japanese version, who would you like to cast?
for Irie, i would choose either yamapi, oguri shun, matsumoto jun or hiraoka yuta.
for kotoko, i would choose inoue mao or maki horikita or if kiyoe decides to act i would definitely choose her.
for kinnousuke, ikuta toma.
what do u guys think?
btw, korea's gonna make their own hana kimi version!! im not kdraa fan but i hope its good.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Empty Re: Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version?

Post by masterjz Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 am

if there will be a korean version i do hope its good bec there's a lot of beautiful korean actresses to choose from...

masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Empty Re: Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version?

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:32 am

masterjz wrote:if there will be a korean version i do hope its good bec there's a lot of beautiful korean actresses to choose from...

There is a Korean version...Its title is Playful kiss...Here's the heroin ( Jung So Min) & hero (Kim Hyun Joong)....

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Kim-hy10

Though the hero is HOT!, the heroin not so cute, so I just watched only Epi 1!!! Hahahha lol!

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Khj_pl10
Ain't he hot? Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? 132602

P/s - I think the anime heroin is cute than the korean version...Hihihi

Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? Itazur10
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 am

@violet_ingrid i know hes hot!!! the girl's actually really pretty but u know kotoko is suppose to be simple so i think shes ok. i'm still watching it and i really like it.
i think masterjz meant hana kimi Korean version which there's gonna be one.
but i would really love it if japan makes another itazura na kiss version cause the other one's really old and short. i read that irie's and kotoko's wedding wasn't covered.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 am

Kuroi tenshi wrote:@violet_ingrid i know hes hot!!! the girl's actually really pretty but u know kotoko is suppose to be simple so i think shes ok. i'm still watching it and i really like it.
i think masterjz meant hana kimi Korean version which there's gonna be one.
but i would really love it if japan makes another itazura na kiss version cause the other one's really old and short. i read that irie's and kotoko's wedding wasn't covered.

Have you seen full house or my girl? The heroin in these two K-drama is prettier than heroin in playful kiss...Or at least, they can take one of wondergirl/SNSD members to act as kotoko in Korean version...hahaha...But, never mind, Im not into Korean, so Im OK too :p

Yeap, I wish there is newer version of itazura na kiss, the existing one is way too old and the only thing that caught my attention is the hero, not the heroin...Again!! Hahaha...And I totally agree with your suggestion on actor and actress if they want to remake the old version....

Ogori shun as Irie and maki horikita as kotoko are just perfect...And for kinnousuke, ikuta toma is Ok, but it would be better if mizushima hero take the role...Hihihi....I watched Tokyo dogs and I think shun & hero are the clumsiest partner ever!! Hihihi.....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:48 am

That guy "Kim Hyun Joong" was the one who played Ji hoo in Boys Over Flowers and I really like his character in that series.

If its Hana Kimi then definitely without a doubt hundred percent guaranteed that I would go for Kiyoe esp with a short hair...that would totally complete my viewing needs...haha. She's perfect for that role. I wish it would happen. ♥♥♥ Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? 10175
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am

@violet_ingrid i haven't seen full house..i'm not into korean drama. i started watching boys over flowers but i didn't like it so i stopped watching it. playful kiss is the only kdrama i've seen so far.

yeah ikuta toma or mizushima would be perfect for the role. i also saw tokyo dogs....i love those two Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? 384677

@masterjz agree 100%!!!
but i wonder if thats ever gonnaa happen.......... Itazura na kiss: newer japanese version? 13447
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 am

if it's japanese riisa naka would be a great kotoko.........
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

i haven't seen her act yet...guess i'll watch her work
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kurnie21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:31 am

i think itazura na kiss older version better than the last version~
the heroine character not so good ><
kurnie21
kurnie21
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 18

http://xvongola.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down