Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD.

+16
violet_ingrid
setsustark
Nuraini
zetazaku
mysaviorswords15
ngibul123
monogrith7
masterjz
udeshi123
harukasango
marsela
Bigtop
Lav!tz
Dnee
bananafish
moumines
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. Empty Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD.

Post by moumines Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Pop-rock band Ikimonogakari has just announced that they will be releasing their first live DVD!

To tide over their fans until the end of their hiatus, the band will release their latest tour, “Ikimonogakari no Mina-san, Konnitsua!! 2010 ~Nandemo Arena!!!~”, on DVD and Blu-Ray on April 27th. The footage comes from their November 12th performance at Yokohama Arena, and will feature no cuts. Fun bonus material featured on the release include commentary by the members, interviews, and clips from behind the scenes, bringing the total running time up to four hours.

Check out the track list for the discs below!

-

01. Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushii
02. Kimagure Romantic
03. Kimi ga Iru
04. Koi Suru Otome
05. Naku Monka
06. Happy Smile Again
07. Seishun Line
08. Tsuki to Atashi to Reizouko
09. SAKURA
10. Yuki Yamanu Yoru Futari
11. Ima Hashiridaseba
12. Kuchidzuke
13. YELL
14. Natsu Koi
15. Blue Bird
16. Hot Milk
17. Joyful
18. KIRA★KIRA★TRAIN
19. Tayamu Koto Naki Nagare no Naka de
20. Kaze to Mirai
21. Arigatou
22. Kaeritaku Natta yo

Source: natalie & Tokyohive
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD.

Post by bananafish Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:31 pm

YEAH!!!
May I hug you moumines?
Hell yes!
Thank you for the news.
I already have this show but in a low quality and some songs such as Kaeritaku Natta yo are not featured.
I'm really excited, isn't this what we all have been waiting for.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. Empty Re: Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD.

Post by Dnee Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 pm

confirmed you now can preorder at YESASIA
Dnee
Dnee
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 941

https://ikimonogakari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 677315 67$?!
Are they insane? I mean, yeah sure they have extra features and a trading card, plus a sleeve case but come on, it's 67$! I seriously doubt I'll buy this one... Sad
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnee Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 pm

LOL japan stuff mostly expensive i will save for buying this 1 xDD
Dnee
Dnee
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 941

https://ikimonogakari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 pm

67 dollars is sure harsh. Not that I was going to buy is anyway, but come on, why not releasing a regular version which has no extras but is cheaper? Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 557601 give some love to the fans.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigtop Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 am

That's really quite interesting! We've never seen an ikimono live DVD until what it could be soon!
Bigtop
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 am

Lav!tz wrote: Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 677315 67$?!
Are they insane? I mean, yeah sure they have extra features and a trading card, plus a sleeve case but come on, it's 67$! I seriously doubt I'll buy this one... Sad

What The.......??!!! Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 677315 Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 677315 Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 677315
Ohh My God.................,, This Price Can Killing Me................... Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 53611 Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 241480

By The Way.........,, Thanks For The Info............ Very Happy
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

I know! it's VERY expensive! too bad i wasted my money on their ikimono bakari album...Sad

it's gonna take me a real long while to save money again... better start now!
harukasango
harukasango

Female
Number of posts : 795

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

@harukasango
Eeeehhhhhhhh?!!! That's not a waste! It was a pricey album indeed, but a very good one, too!
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Wow!!! Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for!! Yes! And I hope they'll release DVDs of their other concerts.....Wait.....67$??? You're kidding! 1$ in Philippine pesos is about P48 so 67x48............P3 216??? Hey, people give us discount coz we're such loyal fans! Crying or Very sad
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

I just hope someone will rip and upload it.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm

with that amount i could already buy at least 3 albums already right? Smile

but of course i wanna have that DVD too... Sad
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by monogrith7 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 am

wow, thanks for the info, time to eat nothing.... just kidding, will save for this, hopefully c=
monogrith7
monogrith7
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 702

http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

bananafish wrote:I just hope someone will rip and upload it.

I Hope So............. Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

hahaha...seems everyone complaint about the price Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 58759
once you buy it, you'll get addicted....

lucky me who haven't buy their stuffs until now........ Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 365930

is it lucky or unlucky? Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 13447
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

@.^: Wish All Lucky.................. Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 69794

I Hope All Ikimono Lovers Can Have It........................ Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mysaviorswords15 Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

marsela wrote:@.^: Wish All Lucky.................. Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 69794

I Hope All Ikimono Lovers Can Have It........................ Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 691975

Yes! and I am going to have to start saving up fo this one.
mysaviorswords15
mysaviorswords15
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by zetazaku Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 am

udeshi123 wrote:Wow!!! Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for!! Yes! And I hope they'll release DVDs of their other concerts.....Wait.....67$??? You're kidding! 1$ in Philippine pesos is about P48 so 67x48............P3 216??? Hey, people give us discount coz we're such loyal fans! Crying or Very sad

it came out with 2 disc dvd or 1 disc on blue ray, over 4 hour uncut concert with a lot of extra bonus inside. so i think the price is fair enough...........

this live dvd is a long long waiting for us ikimonogakari fans, we should happy about it and not to complaint so much about the price.........

zetazaku
zetazaku
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 am

I would also want a release of their latest concert...that one was really big...i would watch them over and over again every time i feel so.... Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 241480

Sorry I guess this is what im talking about...yey! I'll definitely buy this one first!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm

zetazaku wrote:
udeshi123 wrote:Wow!!! Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for!! Yes! And I hope they'll release DVDs of their other concerts.....Wait.....67$??? You're kidding! 1$ in Philippine pesos is about P48 so 67x48............P3 216??? Hey, people give us discount coz we're such loyal fans! Crying or Very sad

it came out with 2 disc dvd or 1 disc on blue ray, over 4 hour uncut concert with a lot of extra bonus inside. so i think the price is fair enough...........

this live dvd is a long long waiting for us ikimonogakari fans, we should happy about it and not to complaint so much about the price.........

I see,.................... Hmmm......... Yes That's Right...., I know in there.., when selling price of goods in accordance with their quality.... Ikimonogakari to release their first live DVD. 13447
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuraini Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

the price is reasonable, but the price was too expensive for students like me Sad
Nuraini
Nuraini
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Ugh... I gave in to my instinct and pre-ordered it. Well, good thing I'm a saver and not a spender or I wouldn't have had enough money for this.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 am

^ is there an advantage if you pre-order it?
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 am

^Not really, except the fact that you guarantee that you'll have a limited edition with the cardboard slipcase and the number 23 Iki card. Also, they don't charge your card until they send it to you so you don't really lose anything by pre-ordering.
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next