Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you????

+3
Masafumi
masterjz
marvin0170
7 posters

Go down

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? Empty what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you????

Post by marvin0170 Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 pm

heheheh,..if she fall in love to me i think i am the lucky guy
in the world and she will become my guardian angel like this.....^^

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yoshioka Kiyoe Pictures, Images and Photos

what about you Question Question Question
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? Empty Re: what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you????

Post by masterjz Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm

^moved to "Chat About Ikimono-gakari" Section

i think my first question to my self is...how the hell am i gonna be able to see her in person and make her fall in love with me? hahaha what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 902569

but anyway, to answer our question...i guess make the most out of it...live life to the fullest...make every second, every minute, every hour special to her....and love her unconditionally and make her smile everyday...before 12/21/2012 comes...LOLZ what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? Empty Re: what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you????

Post by marvin0170 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 am

that`s a good question, what am i going to do to make kiyoe fall in love to me?.. i don`t think so i f will fall in love to me because i`m only ordinary college guy that live with simple life, but i will do my best to make her fall in love to me....wahahahahaaha anything that can make her to smile i will get it..
to make sure she will become happy before 12/21/2012 comes..^^ LoL
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 pm

make sure she will become happy before 12/21/2012 comes..

wahahaha! i know right?!! what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

yeah i know,i will inhibit the end of the world for her...^^

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 pm

if Kiyoe fall in love with me . . . what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 252496
I will do anything to make her happy. if someone try to take her from me, than I will protect her with my life what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 704952 (even if it the 2012)

I hope it can be true what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 10175 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 667286 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 88255 (even it's only 0,0000000000001 % chance that Kiyoe fall in love with me)
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:42 pm

^ thats the spirit! keep it up! lol!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 am

don`t lose hope..but in reality she will choose me.. what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966

marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flaminity Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

hahahahaha...

marry her... then bring her to a private island,, live together and die together? hahahaha

i would never give another man touch her skin what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 557601 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm

marvin0170 wrote:don`t lose hope..but in reality she will choose me.. what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966

if my chance is 0,0000000000001 %, then your chance is 0,0000000000001/99999999999999999 % what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966

just joking what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 58759
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 pm

what!!!? but she`s beside me?...

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 251595

marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:56 pm

really? what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 156354
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? Empty hahaa

Post by ngibul123 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

if that's the case i will do anything to make her happy
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudscream Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

This topic is what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 252496
cloudscream
cloudscream
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

flaminity wrote:hahahahaha...

marry her... then bring her to a private island,, live together and die together? hahahaha

i would never give another man touch her skin what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 557601 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966

ROFL what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 776966 that`s the best answer...hahahahaha.......but, since i`m a girl,so i will "replicate' ur answer but i will only bring yoshiki with me to the private island....woahhhhh~!!!! what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 394616 what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 394616
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 am

hmmm,she has her own decision...but i know that she will choose me because she is allready fall in love with me...

and she becomes lonely if you take her....

is it good for you that she will cry everyday for your own happiness?..

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? 468959
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

what you are going to do if kiyoe fall in love with you???? Empty what will you do if you heared kiyoe wedding?...

Post by marvin0170 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

huhuhu..in this case, nothing i can do..that is her decision so i will to respect her decision..

but that is very hurt..

huhuuhuhuhu....
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

^merged topic
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down