Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

2 posters

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Grey's Anatomy

Post by gabrielsqualleonhart Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 pm

someone like this series? I love it
Grey's Anatomy Greys_anatomy_novo
Grey's Anatomy is an American medical drama television series. It follows the lives of five surgical interns, later residents and their mentors in the fictional Seattle Grace Hospital in Seattle, Washington. Besides their careers the series also follows their personal lives. The pilot episode, "A Hard Day's Night" premiered on March 27, 2005 on ABC. Since then, five seasons have aired, with a sixth announced.

The show has attained commercial success and critical acclaim. Initially airing as a mid-season replacement for the legal drama Boston Legal it gained high viewership, with the first episode watched by 16.25 million viewers,[1] and the first season finale gaining 22.22 million viewers.[2] The show is one of the most watched primetime television series. It is also winner of two Emmy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.

Learn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey%27s_Anatomy
gabrielsqualleonhart
gabrielsqualleonhart
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by masterjz Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

yeah everybody loves that series, even in my country...but im not really a fan of drama series...i wasn't able to follow the episodes of this series...but i was able to watched a few...

i still go for my favorite "Prison Break"...if you haven't watch it yet...try it man...total of 4 seasons...try season 1 and im sure you'll crave to watch the rest of them Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum