Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama?

+4
violet_ingrid
Monkey D. Choco
masterjz
hardian46
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? Empty Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama?

Post by hardian46 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:57 pm

I thought there are many asian dorama lover here in this forum, especially Japanese and Korean dorama..
I don't know much about Korean dorama, or some people called Koreanovela..
So far, I only watched Autumn Tale (Endless Love), Full House, My Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang, and Princess Hours (Goong)..
Currently I'm watching The 1st Shop Coffee Prince..
So guys, would you suggest me what is your favorite K-Drama? Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 53611

I have watced few K-Drama..

So, I change my topic, which one do you like more, J-Drama or K-Drama?

Last edited by hardian46 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? Empty Re: Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama?

Post by masterjz Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 pm

hmm there's a lot...but just to mention a few...Full house, Green Rose, Oh Phil young, Forbidden Love, Boys over flowers, My Sassy girl (but this is just the movie..i really love it)...those are some of my faves....

try it all bro!

Last edited by masterjz on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? Empty Re: Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama?

Post by hardian46 Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 am

Full House; I've watched it
My Sassy Girl; this is my my favorite K-movies
Boys Over Flowers; Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, Meteor Garden, but i haven't watched it (Now aired in Indonesia, unfortunately dubbed version)

Green Rose, Oh Phil Young, Forbiden Love, let's try to find info about this series..

Thanks masterz..

Last edited by hardian46 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:49 pm

^ yeah Boys over flower is also currently being broadcast in our local station...but im watching it in DVD.

Try the other titles that you haven't watch yet...

Green Rose - great love story and exciting.

Oh Phil young - Funny and romantic.

Forbidden Love - Fantasy and love story.

Man, try those or search the synopsis in wikipedia first. I really liked them all.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hardian46 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 am

What's your opinion about The 1st Shop Coffee Prince? Have you watched it, do you like it?
I just finished watched it? They never going stop to make me laugh in every of their episode, Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 58759 ..

The most thing I love about K-Drama is their romance-comedy stories.. I wonder how their made chemistry in their story so interesting to follow.. I like the way their quarrel, so entertain..
I don't see it in the J-Drama, so I thought this is one of their trademark, and their excess of course.. J-Drama i thought had more serious stories than K-Drama..

I like Yoon Eun Hye here (my favorite Korean artist so far, she's so damn cute), she is very different with the one in Goong..
How about you masterz, your favorite actress, Song He Kyo maybe, hehe.. Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 410442
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 am

I just realized that "The 1st Shop Coffee Prince" is the same as "Coffee Prince" here in my country...yes i had already watched it before...it was broadcast in my country i think 2007 or 2008? but yeah i liked it and it was fun watching it....Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175

fave actress? man there's a lot...but i just noticed that almost all of them have the same style of acting and facial expressions..so maybe i'll just base it on their looks...

and about the looks? man there's a lot too...i liked them all...but to name a few...Song hye kyo (of course), Yoon Eun Hye, Jun Ji-hyun, Lee da Hae, Chae Rim, Goo hye sun and a whole lot more.... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 587102
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hardian46 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 am

Man, u know much about Korean too.. anyway, there are no Korean Language thread in this forum.. Any Korean speaking in this forum? Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 410442

P.S
About reference you gave to me, I thought I have watched "Oh Phil young"..
It is the same with Oh! Pil Seung, am I right? I don't remember well about this story, coz at the time I don't pay to much attention on K-Drama, but I still remeber that this was a great dorama too, Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 844393
Unfortunaetly, about the other title, i don't get the link download for that series, i still try to find it..

Hope u enjoy your day wok today, masterz..
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 am

oh yes "Oh! Pil Seung" is the same as "Oh phil young" starring the cutie Chae rim...such a nice series.

i forgot kim tae hee too....she's one beautiful babe as well...

anyway i'll request admin to put a Korean thread so we can learn their language.

Have a nice day too... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 844393
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Choco Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 am

My friend told me to watch this Korean Drama, he said it's great-
I'll be checking it out tonight •___•

HE WHO CAN'T MARRY
http://www.mysoju.com/he-who-cant-marry/
Monkey D. Choco
Monkey D. Choco
Banner Contest Winner
Banner Contest Winner

Male
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 am

HE WHO CAN'T MARRY

i wonder what's this all about??? maybe the guy is impotent...lolz Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm

For K-drama, i suggest you guys to watch you`re beautiful, it`s really enjoyable...jang geun suk, lee hong ki are main character and it worth watching.... =) btw, the OST is awesome because LHK`s voice is beautiful......

Meanwhile, for J-drama, Tokyo dogs is a good drama to watch...starring by ogori shun and mizushima hiro.... =) hiro-kun lighten up the drama..his acting as a clumsy detective....it worth watching too... =)
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by riftika_cute Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am

ummm...so far I only watched Memories of Bali (what a tragic ending!!), Full House, My Girl, My Sassy Girl Chun-hyang, Sorry I love You (I cried!!), Endless Love (won Bin, love you.... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175 ), Princess Hour (I like this one very much,,,laugh and and the cry,so complete...long episode but I never get bored!!), Coffee Prince....wow,I like an idiot when I laugh by myself wheN I remember it's each episode Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 58759

yap,like you said hardian,K-drama is about romance-comedy, the chemistry??wuu..two thumbs up Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 844393

J-drama??I love it too...my fav one is One Litre no Namida (hikssss....I never stop cry watched this Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 469953 , so touching, a very deep story.. Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 611183 ), My Boss My Hero(CRAZY), Beautiful Life(so sad), Summer Snow, SOS, Boku Dake no Madonna, Friends, Taiyou No Uta

J-drama more serious in storyline,I like how deep the story is..I never 4get how Haruto showed that he care to Aya-nee,so sweet... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 667286 so which one I prefer??still confious... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 410442
riftika_cute
Street Performer
Street Performer

Female
Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 am

I'm not familiar with Korean. i just started watching boys over flowers and its kind of disappointing. well i guess its too early to tell i'm on the 2 eps, anyway. I'll keep watching it cause I'm curious as to which version is better and because my friend keeps bugging me to watch it.
i'm barely on the 2nd eps of the Korean version and i have lots of things to compare. i'll start a thread later to discuss these two as soon as i finish watching it.
the one i'm positive about is playful kiss. i just saw 2 eps of itazura na kiss jap. version and it sucks. pardon me whoever likes it but the actress has a really dumb face and her ears stick out too much Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 509573 i have no other choice but to finish it cause i hate not finishing things.
so i'll watch playful kiss hopefully it doesn't disappoint me like boys over flowers.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 am

I like the korean version of boys over flowers. But the taiwan version was the craze during that time. We were all addicted to it.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 am

@ masterjz have u seen the jap. version? idk even if i watch every version of hana yori dango, i think my fav will still be the jap. one. but still i'll watch BOF and maybe try the Taiwanese.
idk if its because i'm so use to Japanese i just can't stand korean. is it because its the first time listening to it?
but i don't think so cause it never happened with Japanese. the first time i heard it i fell in love with the language.
oh well.......
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am

i honestly dont like the japanese version...story and plot wise..i like the taiwanese version...but fashion wise i like the korean version.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

As for me, i prefer Jap version as most of its dorama are straight forward...they did not twist the drama so much and yet there are more suprises and we cant predict what will happen on the next episode...on top of that, most of the jap dorama only have max to 11-12 episodes...so, personally i think it is better because if the drama duration is too long, some people will get bored, unless the hero or heroin is popular enough to make the fans stick till the end of the drama...

There are are several korean drama that i like, but it can be counted..hehehe...i dont like the korean version because they tend to make the story long and complicated...mybe im the straight forward person, so, too many plots are too much..hihi....

anyway, this is only my opinion as viewers...its up to you how you value the drama after all...
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 am

@masterjz i agree with you....the korean version is more fashionable but i don't feel the chemistry that Japanese cast has...
also the jap version has better music

@ violet_ingrid Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 844393
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 am

@kuroi tenshi
I heart your avatar...i adore him so much!!!!!! you should watch him in hotaru no hikari....hihihi...he's so cute !
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am

@ violet_ingrid jaja that's where i know him from and yeah he's sooo adorable. i love him Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 384677
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am

@ violet_ingrid jaja that's where i know him from and yeah he's sooo adorable. i love him Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 384677 Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175
do you know he sings?? at first i was like nah but then i downloaded his first single and its actually pretty good...for my taste... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 88255 judging by the first single....i say he sings ballads..well I've only heard that one...so i don't know...
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkexodia Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I am Interest in J-Drama...I love J-Drama Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 34811
Darkexodia
Darkexodia
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 120

http://www.gakarian-indo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 am

@kuroi tenshi

I've listened to his song...but..hmmm, i prefer him in acting rather than singing Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 251595 !!! hihihi....Did you listened to this song?

I've downloaded their albums, listen to his song...yet, I still prefer him as an actor... Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 776966

But, he has a sweet voice as sweet as Him!!!!! Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 88255
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am

^^i agree with you..but he has a cute sweet voice. i'll download this song right away
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Kuroi tenshi wrote:^^i agree with you..but he has a cute sweet voice. i'll download this song right away

Yea, He has a cute sweet voice, just like him Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175 Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175 Which one do you prefer, J-Drama or K-Drama? 10175
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next