Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games

2 posters

Go down

Games Empty Games

Post by masterjz Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 pm

is there a chance that we can create games that would motivate members of this forum to participate and not just getting downloadable stuffs? i have few games in mind but i dunno what prizes should we give to the winner/winners...aside from giving them hack accounts (lol! ) or giving them like a special power for a day or 2....

games like: the person who gets to upload the most number of iki stuffs on a given due date will win a prize...

or the person who has the brightest idea on how to improve the forum will win a prize or something...

or by just simply picking a number from 1-100 and will randomly pick one and that person will win a prize...

something like that...they can also create and share their idea of a game...

this will help to make this forum active again...tnx
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Dnee Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm

AHh soory just read this stuff...actually i ever think of that but who gonna be our Volunteer to provide Prize?? about the Special Power seems its not much to do LOL just Delete topic or merge some topic ^^ EXCEPT u guys wanna Donate lol! we maybe can held a contest hehehe.... but i'll try to think some way to make this forum Active ^^ thanks for the feedback Masterjz ^^
Dnee
Dnee
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 941

https://ikimonogakari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:40 am

yap...a weekly contest will be great!...and for the prize that i dont know either...hehe

i think i may have a good idea if you'll consider this...instead of prizes..why not put his/her name + avatar on the home page as the week's winner like a hall of fame kind of thing...hehe.

we'll have a section of suggestions and ideas for the next upcoming event or game and you as the admin will decide for the weeks event/game.

and for the voting, members shall vote via voting poll...each member can only vote once...hehe

if it will happen, this will be a hard task awaiting for you admin...hahaha! Games 58759
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnee Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Hhmm... honestly i dont have any idea for now >.< if You have one well u can create first ^^ i will do the rest hehehe... nah what i confused about now is the Prize...if You want have list on portal its easy task ermm... but i will try to figure it out well maybe we can do some poll what contest did the meber one hehehe..... thanks for ur feedback masterjz
Dnee
Dnee
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 941

https://ikimonogakari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 am

hmm maybe we dont really need prizes eh?...we'll do it just for fun and for a little spare time activity...

i would just ask you to create a new section under "off topic"...and ill post as soon as the section is created. Thank you!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnee Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:21 pm

OK thread will created thanks
Dnee
Dnee