Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally I came in here! Takki greetings!

5 posters

Go down

Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! Empty Finally I came in here! Takki greetings!

Post by Takki TkSato Sun May 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello everybody !! I am the Takki, I am Brazilian and fan Ikimonogakari from the opening naruto "Blue bird", and I'm just now making contact with you ...

For me this band is my passion, since 2008 listen to the songs, one of my favorite albums is "My song Your Song" which was what could follow at the time.

Since a couple of years ago I started to lose some of my shyness and I began to interact with friends who are also fans of the band.

And I hope to keep up with people's forum also ..
First of all sorry if you happen to write something wrong because I have to use the translator to write the mensagens..ok ..

So that's it!
See you!
Takki TkSato
Takki TkSato
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 6

http://ikimonogakaribrasil.com.br

Back to top Go down

Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! Empty Re: Finally I came in here! Takki greetings!

Post by udeshi123 Mon May 18, 2015 5:46 am

Hello there, Takki Smile I also knew Ikimono Gakari after listening to Blue Bird in Naruto Shipuden... sure brings back memories! I was also quite shy, too, when I first started to listen to their songs, but after a while, I discovered that many of my classmates also loved Ikimono Gakari xD so I wasn't alone after all. We're not as active as we used to be here in the forum, but I hope you'll still enjoy your time here Smile Have fun!
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! Empty Re: Finally I came in here! Takki greetings!

Post by japoelflaco Mon May 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.
I guess we were really shy when we started to listen to Ikimonogakari. Have fun, they're starting to release singles that means a new album in a couple of months. Wink
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Takki TkSato Tue May 19, 2015 6:53 am

udeshi123 wrote:Hello there, Takki Smile I also knew Ikimono Gakari after listening to Blue Bird in Naruto Shipuden... sure brings back memories! I was also quite shy, too, when I first started to listen to their songs, but after a while, I discovered that many of my classmates also loved Ikimono Gakari xD so I wasn't alone after all. We're not as active as we used to be here in the forum, but I hope you'll still enjoy your time here Smile Have fun!
japoelflaco wrote:Hello, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.  
I guess we were really shy when we started to listen to Ikimonogakari.  Have fun, they're starting to release singles that means a new album in a couple of months. Wink
Thank you for reception !! udeshi123 and japoelflaco. I hope to enjoy myself much with you all, this joy by the Ikimonogakari united us, and that makes me very motivated to go on here!
Takki TkSato
Takki TkSato
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridzuan007 Sun May 31, 2015 2:37 am

Hi There ~ Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 264140

Takki TkSato wrote:Hello everybody !! I am the Takki, I am Brazilian and fan Ikimonogakari from the opening naruto "Blue bird", and I'm just now making contact with you ... !

It was the song "Blue Bird" and  "Hotaru no Hikari" from naruto shippuden ost hooked me up to become the fan of ikimono gakari ,until now   Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 691975 Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 388256

Hope you enjoy your time here Very Happy

Ridzuan007
Ridzuan007
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:16 am

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here.

You'll get lots of info here. Smile

Btw, language is not an issue here, music is what binds us together.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Takki TkSato Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 am

Ridzuan007 wrote:Hi There ~ Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 264140
It was the song "Blue Bird" and  "Hotaru no Hikari" from naruto shippuden ost hooked me up to become the fan of ikimono gakari ,until now   Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 691975 Finally I came in here! Takki greetings! 388256
Hope you enjoy your time here  Very Happy

Hello Ridzuan007! On the causes of these themes naruto that ended up having a certain addiction for the same band.
Thank you for your joy and let's have fun!

masterjz wrote:Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here.
You'll get lots of info here. Smile
Btw, language is not an issue here, music is what binds us together.

I appreciate the welcome masterjz, expect a lot you can help me with everything about the band, and the band is what binds us together no matter the distance!
Thank you.
Takki TkSato
Takki TkSato
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Nice, everyone will help you here and also just explore the forum and you'll discover more than you know.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down