Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING?? I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!!

4 posters

Go down

HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING??  I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!! Empty HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING?? I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!!

Post by shoni Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 am

GUYS, THANK GOD I FOUND THIS PLACE!!! I'M A BIG FAN OF IKIMONO GAKARI!!! AND ALSO A BIG FAN OF NAKAMA YUKIE (THE ACTRESS) SUCH A BIG FAN OF HERS THAT I HAD HER TATTOED IN MY ARM TOGETHER WITH A JAPANESE GARDEN!!

GUYS, I JUST ORDERED THE 3 CONCERTS IKIMONOGAKARI RELEASED.... BUT I ORDERED DE BLURAYS!! LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE SOUND AND IMAGE ARE SIMPLE AWESOME!!! WHEN YOU WATCH THAT ON A HUGE SCREEN... OOHH MY GOD!! IT'S JUST LIKE BEING THEREM AT THE GIG!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOWING FROM YOU AND SHARING THIS PASSION FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL BAND WITH SUCH WONDERFUL MELODIES!!!

HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!Very Happy cheers 

SHONI☀ 
shoni
shoni
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING??  I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!! Empty Re: HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING?? I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!!

Post by masterjz Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 am

Welcome shoni, i love nakama yukie as well. Glad you found this site wherein you can get loads of info about Ikimono Gakari and other Japanese artists and groups, you get to know a lot of people too with common interests.

Congrats on having those 3 blurays, I'm pretty sure the viewing experience is spectacular.

Have fun here Smile
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING??  I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!! Empty Re: HELLO GUYS!! HOW YA DOING?? I SIMPLY LOVE IKIMONOGAKARI!!

Post by Lav!tz Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum, Shoni! cheers 

Wow, tattooing and actress one likes takes dedication! Smile
Those blu-rays must be amazing (although kind of expensive for me Razz ) and you came to the right place if you want to share appreciation for Iki.

Have fun!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shoni Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:55 pm

thank you guys! oh yeah!!  I got Nakama Yukie tattooed basically because after watching one of her tv dramas, I stopped and rethought some attitudes of myself and through that today I'm a better person. Her acting and what she projected and the role she played made me change.
Now, Ikimono Gakari... I got to say I listen to their music the whole day!!   I love them! I wonder how they do it in order to imagine and create those melodies!!  they're simply amazing!!!  And the blurays... yeah!  I got to acknowledge they are veeery expensive!  but I saved up money and now I got them here with me on a huge screen!  Guys... It's just like being there!  I'm so happy!

Thank you guys for welcoming me in such a warm way! thanks a bunch!

PS: i got one more question Smile : what do I have to do in order to be able to download some ikimono Pvs from here??  Do I need to have a number of posts to have access to the links?   the thing is I'd love to have some of them in my mobile phone to watch them on my way to work.  I hope you can help me with this.  See ya!!  Smile
shoni
shoni
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shoni Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Oops!! I just read it!! I got it I got it!! sorry Smile
I know how ta get the links and everything! OK!

see ya! Smile
shoni
shoni
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by イカ* Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,Shioni-san.
Nice to know you, I'm also a new member in this site.
I love Ikimono Gakari and Hey!Say!JUMP.
but I think Ikimono Gakari is the most powerful and the greatest band.
^^
イカ*
イカ*
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down