Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi y'all! XD

5 posters

Go down

Hi y'all! XD Empty Hi y'all! XD

Post by Mirytie Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:00 am

Hi,

My net name is Mirytie and I'm from Portugal. I'm ... years old (ahah I'm not going to tell you).
I'm a writer, not only just as an hobby but as a profission. I like to read, learn new languages (though I'm a little lazy XD). I like music! Music of all kinds! I play guitar and violin and...sing a little -///- I like to dance when I'm alone XD it's a good exercise and it's fun ^-^

I first heard Ikimono Gakari's Blue Bird as an oppening of Naruto. I searched them and I fell in love with the band ^-^ My fav song even now it's Sakura U_U So beautiful. But all of their songs are amazing.
Though it's easy to find IG lives on youtube, it's hard to find a full tour T_T

Other artists I like are YUI (now FLOWER FLOWER), miwa, Ieiri Leo, SCANDAL, UVERworld... I like k-pop too like Juniel, AOA, Kara, Ailee, SISTAR and Boyfriend. I like other songs but not all the songs of those artists. I like Britney Spears since 1999(?), I think. ^-^ She was the first singer I heard as far as I remember. The first CD I ever own. So, even now, I like her Smile

I like to read manga. I do it everyday, it's a costume now.

I like to play ps2, ps3 and wii, most Final Fantasy saga. I LOVE FFX ^-^ I love anime too, as long as it has good art and a good story. My fav anime it's (and always will be) Chrno Crusade. Then Elfen Lied, Another, Air tv, etc...

As english it's not my mother language, I might give some mistakes sometimes or write something which it doesn't make a lot of sense but bare with me, please. U_U

Well, that's all about me ^^ Nice to meet you and to be here

Last edited by Mirytie on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirytie
Mirytie
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Hi y'all! XD Empty Re: Hi y'all! XD

Post by tao priest Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 am

Welcome. So you like also miwa, Ieiri Leo ans SCANDAL? Me too. ^^

RIJF13 #12: miwa - Delight+Miracle
Hi y'all! XD ZSIOYAU
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9196135/RIJF13_12
tao priest
tao priest
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 397

http://www.apelantis.net/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 am

Boas-Vindas!!! (Sorry if that's not how you say "welcome" in portuguese).

It's always nice to welcome new members to this forum, please visit often and comment and post new content.

BTW, I like your music taste, SNSD fan?

Anyway welcome to the forum and have fun.  
Hi y'all! XD 1593885242

BTW Lavitz is portuguese also. Very Happy 
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 pm

I am indeed, Japoelflaco. Razz
It's great to have another Portuguese member here. Very Happy

Sê bem-vinda, compatriota!

I tell you, Mirytie, I would love to be able to write as a profession too. Especially if I had the gift to create new worlds for people to enjoy and have fun with, like many manga and anime artists do, for example. Actually, Chrno Crusade was recommended by a friend of mine quite a long time ago but I never got around to watch it.

As for artists, I also like Yui's work (Flower Flower seems promising) but unfortunately have been underwhelmed by Miwa's and Ieiri's recent songs, especially since I see potential in them but it seems they lack another hit to top the charts.

Well, have fun browsing around the forum! Hi y'all! XD 4155192510
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirytie Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 pm

japoelflaco wrote:Boas-Vindas!!! (Sorry if that's not how you say "welcome" in portuguese).

It's always nice to welcome new members to this forum, please visit often and comment and post new content.

BTW, I like your music taste, SNSD fan?
Yes, that's one way we greet people U_U did you use google translator? XD
I actually like some songs of SNSD but I'm not good with faces and names and they are NINE O.O But I actually really like they subgroup. Though they only released once.

Lav!tz wrote:Actually, Chrno Crusade was recommended by a friend of mine quite a long time ago but I never got around to watch it.
You should really really really see it *-*

Yes, I love to write. I've been writing since I was little and I've writed since then ^-^ It's really amazing to control a whole world and characters that I created. Most people think it's boring to write a whole book, though.

Thank you for the messages ^-^

About miwa and Ieiri Leo, yeah, they are very promissing but Son* can limite their artists sometimes. And Ieiri it's just beginning ^-^
Mirytie
Mirytie
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Great to have you hear Mirytie!, and we love reading other people's autobiography. Haha. Feel free to make this forum your diary, share your thoughts, give out suggestions or whatever you'd like. Hope that you can get as much information you need about Ikimono Gakari. Welcome and Have fun! Very Happy 
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: