Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Thailand.

5 posters

Go down

Hello from Thailand. Empty Hello from Thailand.

Post by earth12345 Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm from Thailand and I live in Nonthaburi (outskirt, near Bangkok). I'm 20 yrs old and I'm studying Bachelor of Communication Arts.

In late 2012, I heard the "Arigatou" from the garage that I always bring my endless repair VW Passat to get fixed. (BTW, the owner and most of mechanist in that garage is Korean fans, don't know why they have ikimonogakari)
When I heard that, I hurry to open the TrackID on my phone to recognize the song and it bring me to know many great songs from ikimonogakari.

I tried to find a ikimonogakari forum in Thailand, but not any of it. So, google bring me here by the way Laughing

Nice to meet you all everyone.
earth12345
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Hello from Thailand. Empty Re: Hello from Thailand.

Post by Lav!tz Tue May 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, earth12345! cheers

It must have been faith that you walked in to the garage when Arigatou was playing. Razz It's cool that nowadays we can use apps like Shazam to quickly find out what is the song playing on the radio. We used to have to listen to all of it and hope the radio host would say something like "And that was 'artist x' with 'song z'". xD

Poke around the forum and have fun!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by earth12345 Tue May 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you. Cool

In that day I went to pick my car up and I need to wait for a half hour because I went there earlier than I told mechanist on the phone (timing belt replacement, need to remove many stuff to reach the belt, take about 4-5hrs to done that on my endless repair Passat). rabbit
And the music that was playing is Arigatou. As I think in that time, It's weird Neutral because most of the time they used to listen to Thai songs, dancing, remixing stuff, or Korean Pop. tongue

In fact, I'm a former fan of AKB48 and listen to Jap music since I was in 8th grade. (Still listen to Thai sometimes) Suspect
But right now, AKB48's music style is changed a lot when compared to 3-4 years ago.(Still listen to some of new AKB songs but not following their news or member like before)
So, I decided to find something new to listen to. So, this is it, ikimonogakari is the best choice for me Razz

P.S. I love Kiyoe's voice as well, her voice is very nice and powerful. Very Happy
earth12345
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by japoelflaco Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Wow, that's awsome most garages in my country have only reggueton. Hello from Thailand. 415307

Welcome to the forum, and have fun everybody is quite cool in here. Hello from Thailand. 367332
japoelflaco
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

Hello there! Welcome to the forum! Wow, it must have been fate that brought you to that garage to hear Arigatou... Well, maybe just the radio Wink Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 am

I never thought a garage would be a nice place to find something beautiful. haha.

Welcome to the forum!
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum