Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D

4 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D Empty Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D

Post by AlbertJEEY Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Hello all. My name is Albert and I'm a new fan of Ikimonogakari.

The first time I knew about Ikimonogakari was from the opening song of Naruto titled Blue Bird. From there I started to search more about Ikimonogakari's songs.

And then, about one week ago, I listened to their song called Nostalgia. After that, I realized that song is an ost of a movie titled The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. I've watched the movie and I love it.

Once again, nice to meet you all! Very Happy
AlbertJEEY
AlbertJEEY
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D Empty Re: Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D

Post by Lav!tz Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Welcome, Albert! cheers

Many of us started withou Blue Bird, it's a great song. It's funny how things go, you listened to Nostalgia and ultimately became a fan during a period where Ikimono Gakari are still a bit slow with their releases since they went on hiatus. Although they'll probably pick up the pace in 2013.

Oh, by the way, Nostalgia from that movie is a remix of an old Ikimono Gakari indie song. Check it out if you'd like. Wink

Like I said, it's a bit slow when it comes to Ikimono Gakari news at the moment but it should pick up when a new release is announced. For now there is a ballad compilation on its way. Smile

Have fun!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D Empty Re: Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D

Post by AlbertJEEY Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

I see, so that's an old song, huh? I thought that's a new song around 2009 - 2012.

As far as I know, they're not really famous in my country, so I think I wouldn't have noticed about them without Naruto. So thanks to Naruto and others related, haha.

And about one week ago, when I was in a music store, I saw their album Newtral and bought it right away.

Very Happy
AlbertJEEY
AlbertJEEY
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ikimo Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 am

Welcome, Albert! cheers

AlbertJEEY wrote:
And about one week ago, when I was in a music store, I saw their album Newtral and bought it right away.
Very Happy
Nice to meet you all I'm new here! :D 844393
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 pm

I envy you albert, coz ikimonogakari albums are available in your place..while here they only support Korean albums. sad but true...anyway, glad to have you here, theres a lot more to know about Iki, keep exploring. Have fun.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbertJEEY Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:14 pm

masterjz wrote:I envy you albert, coz ikimonogakari albums are available in your place..while here they only support Korean albums. sad but true...anyway, glad to have you here, theres a lot more to know about Iki, keep exploring. Have fun.

Here in my country, they support Korean albums like crazy. At first I thought that I couldn't find Ikimonogakari's.
I asked the shopkeeper and she said that she didn't know Ikimonogakari. But I tried to search it there and I found it lol.

And anyway, I like Korean Girl Group too. My favorite is the Wonder Girls.

Very Happy
AlbertJEEY
AlbertJEEY
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 am

^not really a reliable shopkeeper...haha. I tried that for years and still fails me. Hope Sony will release their albums internationally.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum