Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album

+4
masterjz
Kuroi tenshi
marvin0170
violet_ingrid
8 posters

Go down

Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album Empty Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

Guys,

I found this website while searching for iki's lyrics....The website owner having a contest where you have a chance to win Ikimonobakari Member Best Selection Album...I think the contest is just a simple contest...You can try your luck to win Iki's album...The contest will end on April 10th and you still have a week to catch up....

Contest details

Contest rules

P/s- Sorry if i posted on the wrong board....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album Empty Re: Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album

Post by marvin0170 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Cool!!!
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album Empty Re: Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 am

damn its hard!!!!! i dont know any of the songs Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 672291
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 am

Hehe even if i try I wouldn't be able to guess at least a single one of those....just good to know that iki is part of the prizes which means that they are in line with the great ones.

Last edited by masterjz on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 am

Kuroi tenshi wrote:damn its hard!!!!! i dont know any of the songs Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 672291
Oh, i dont know the contest is that hard...Hihi...I never try it because Im bad at guessing songs, especially Japanese...Hahah....Keep on trying kuroi tenshi....Aim for top 3 because you have chances to win Iki's album...gambatte!!! Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 582793
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:16 am

thanx violet_ingrid. i already have 2 of the 10...but the rest are hard, especially the fast ones. i cant even hear a word their saying.....
Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 469953
but its IKI and YUI...we're talking about
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 am

Kuroi tenshi wrote:thanx violet_ingrid. i already have 2 of the 10...but the rest are hard, especially the fast ones. i cant even hear a word their saying.....
Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 469953
but its IKI and YUI...we're talking about

Ya, its all about Iki & Yui...So, whatever it takes, you must try your best to win!!! 8 more to go...I believe you and all of us have a chance to win!!! Gambatte minna!!!!
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 am

Hi guys,

This is Jangta from Green Tea Graffiti. One of our members told us about the Ikimonogakari forums and how lively it is. After checking it out, we dig your guys' community a lot!

Thanks for joining the contest. The songs are hard at first, but keep trying! Remember, the songs are from 2006-2011. We know that's still five years of a lot of songs. None of the songs are mainstream A-listers, so it makes picking out the songs harder.

But since you guys have great taste in Ikimonogakari, we're sure you guys listen to a variety of Japanese music.

Good luck and if you guys have any questions, feel free to response or hit us up at: contact-us@greeenteagraffiti.com

Thanks guys and we wish you the best!
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 7

http://www.greenteagraffiti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 am

ano, can i have some clue..i wont tell anyone Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 34811
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

I would give a hint, but I'm sworn to secrecy!

Please try your best. Since there's big demand for the J-music contest, there may be plans to start up another one in the future =).
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm

^jaja...i know! lol! im just messing with you... Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 367332 Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 776966

i am trying but damn.... Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 557601 Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 415307

what i learned from this is that i have to listen to more new bands....
yosh....that is my goal this month Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 112903
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by setsustark Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

i know 7 songs in that contest, 2 only know the artist, and 1 with no clue.
i will try to completed this night. Smile

edit: only remaining one song, Razz

Last edited by setsustark on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
setsustark
setsustark
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 89

http://about.me/setsustark

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

setsustark wrote:i know 7 songs in that contest, 2 only know the artist, and 1 with no clue.
i will try to completed this night. Smile
Wow, that's impressing...you must be J-pop die hard fans ...Gambatte ne!!!! Greenteagraffiti contest & ikimonobakari best album 844393
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

I know 8 with artists and songs. There are 2 left, the harder !!
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 am

^ahhhhh i hate u lol!
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 am

@moumines Very impressive! I hope you get the last two. You still have time =)

@kuroi teshi No worries haha. I know it's a joke =). The contest's main goal is to expose more people to other J-pop artists. We're glad you're going to hit up more J-pop music. In fact, who do you listen to currently?
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 am

besides IKI, i listen to YUI, ai otsuka, motohiro hata, kobukuro, utada, miwa, juju, Fujiki Naohito, Nana Mizuki, Kanon Wakeshima, aiko, Orange Range, giguramesh, kung fu, l'arc en ciel, dir en gray, hideaki takizawa, arashi, kumi koda, ayumi hamasaki....

im starting to listen to scandal & girl next door

im gonna start listening to stereopony, AAA, FTIsland

i would welcome more suggestiona Very Happy
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by moumines Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Haha thanks a lot GreenTeaGraffiti ! I'm working on it !^^
Now there's only 1 song left ! But there are all good songs really !!
Ikimono gakari can really motivate me !! XD

Edit: Finally found everything: artists and songs! I'm gonna send it and wait for the results !
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 pm

@moumines Awesome job! Since there's three winners, let's hope you're one of the three. I'm impressed that Ikimono Gakari can motivate people. They really can do everything, from making good music, motivating certain people to do well in a music contest, and even pay my taxes =).

@kuroi teshi That's a pretty solid list right there. Let's see if I can give you more. I like listening to: M-flo (hip-hop, pop), Zeebra (hip-hop), Double (r&b), Jasmine (r&b), YUI (pop, ballad), Ikimono Gakari (of course!), Shimizu Shota (pop, dance), Perfume (electro pop), Capsule (e-pop), Yellow Magic Orchestra (e-pop), EXILE (dance, pop), Nujabes (nu-jazz, hip-hop), Shing02 (hip-hop), Yu Sakai (jazz, ballad), and Kenichiro Nishihara (jazz, hip-hop).
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 am

@GreenTeaGraffiti

Ikimonogakari did inspired me too.....They did inspired me thru their songs & music...And of course, their Mvs & live performances too Very Happy

Btw,I'm glad that you listed Shimizu shota in your artist list...I am a big fans of Shota...I've listened to all his songs & watched his performances ...He has a good voice, very talented as a song writer.... and I also called him a "soul singer" because he sang from his heart just like what Kiyoe always did Very Happy
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:23 pm

@ Violet_ingrid

Shimizu Shota has some great vocals and his songs are just really catchy to me. Like yourself, I really like the "soul singers", so sometimes, I can be biased towards soul and R&B =).
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 pm

waaah! missed the chance! i shpuld've visited sooner.oh well i can't really even get at least 1 out of 10 hehe
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeaGraffiti Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 pm

No worries udeshi123. After seeing a big turnout for our Japanese music contest, it looks like there's going to be more contests in the future =).
GreenTeaGraffiti
GreenTeaGraffiti
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

GreenTeaGraffiti wrote:No worries udeshi123. After seeing a big turnout for our Japanese music contest, it looks like there's going to be more contests in the future =).

Looking forward for new contest and hopefully there's more ikimonogakari album to be given out Very Happy
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 pm

^thanks guys! i'll patiently wait........
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum