Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...??

+9
hardian46
Kuroi tenshi
bananafish
violet_ingrid
rrrr
udeshi123
masterjz
gundamkeren
marsela
13 posters

Go down

(POLL) What Do You Thinking about Kaze to Mirai PV.....??

(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_lcap82%(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_lcap18%(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_lcap0%(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Empty (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...??

Post by marsela Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm

I choose Good...,,and indeed so cool to me.......

I'M So like the view........... Very Happy Very Happy
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Empty Re: (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...??

Post by gundamkeren Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 pm

+1 So So.. (even though i dunno what the meaning of this )

So So Awesome, So So Intrinsic, So So Ikimogakari (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 691975
gundamkeren
gundamkeren
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

(POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? Empty Re: (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...??

Post by masterjz Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Should always be in favor to them Smile
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

gundamkeren wrote:+1 So So.. (even though i dunno what the meaning of this )

So So Awesome, So So Intrinsic, So So Ikimogakari (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 691975
Thats what I call optimism!
Very Happy
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm

+1 so so

I'm a J-Pop fans and I can't find how this PV could be interesting. none of ikimono PV is good enough except for Kimagure Romantic that i found very unique in concept. still i see ikimonogakari's main attractiveness from their songs' quality

if i wanted to look for more creative and unique PV i would rather watch Perfume or Otsuka Ai. Smile
rrrr
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Voted! I chose Good...

But, it would be better if they come out with new concept, because this PV is similar to planetarium..somehow,people will start to compare kaze to mirai with planetarium..it's just my own opinion.

@rrr
None of iki PV is good enough? are u sure? Sorry to said, I disagree with your opinion...I believe they have creatively created a unique PVs such as koisuru otome, Akaneiro no Yakusoku and etc...Anyhow, to show who they are, not thru their Pvs...quoted from what you have just said, "iki's main attractiveness is their songs quality" and for this one, I should give you credit...no doubt, they have produced enormous good songs Very Happy
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Good. Not perfect though or anything. I adored the Planetarium PV when I saw it, but I don't like when bands repeat themselves.
And I think Ikimono's videos are quite original and artistic (almost all of them. Well, most of them.) and I prefer not to compare them to any of other jpop bands.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 am

I love Ikimono gakari. End of discussion. (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 902569
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 am

i like it but i don't think its in my favs
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by hardian46 Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

open your ikimonogination sense up, and you will think that this PV is not only good, but excellent..
right if you just said that this PV is plain simple..
but there are a lot of symbolize behind this PV...
it's tell about their long journey up to this point..
it's not only resemble us on "Planetarium"..
i have read one of member of this forum made an review in this PV, it's in Indonesian..
i hope he write his review on english too..
so, may be you will change your opinion if you said that this PV is only an ordinary..
this is an extraordinary PV..
Very Happy
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:00 pm

^ all right, all right i get !!!! (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 58759
we're not saying this pv isn't good, well at least me. I'm saying its not in my faves list....ok lol!
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by hardian46 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

^ i'm not blaming you at all... (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 58759

i just say, even this is not your fav PV (like me do)..
you may change your opinion if you can catch the message behind this PV, hehe...

btw, today is MU game..
hope Chicarito will play, and scoring too...
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by zetazaku Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 pm

hardian46 wrote:^ i'm not blaming you at all... (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 58759

i just say, even this is not your fav PV (like me do)..
you may change your opinion if you can catch the message behind this PV, hehe...

btw, today is MU game..
hope Chicarito will play, and scoring too...

you got what you want bro, i just post a little hunch about this PV. but the song is quite hard to post it in English so it will take a little time..........
zetazaku
zetazaku
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm

GOOD! (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 58759
i loved the pv... when goes "ima hashiri daseba" pv?
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by noeru Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

the video is interesting........... lol!
noeru
noeru
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by hafizkris90 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

u need to add one more option.. EPIC... (POLL) What Do You Thinking About Kaze to Mirai PV...?? 691975

hehe..
hafizkris90
hafizkris90
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down