Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to their concert next week!!!

+11
ngibul123
nieain
marsela
marvin0170
harukasango
Goodred
masterjz
bananafish
Lav!tz
Kuroi tenshi
Oonter
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm going to their concert next week!!! Empty I'm going to their concert next week!!!

Post by Oonter Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 am

Theyre performing at Nippon Budokan!

My God! It was difficult to get tickets. But , my friend ended up buying a ticket for me online and I had to play twice as much. But, it'll be worth it. I can't wait!!
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

I'm going to their concert next week!!! Empty Re: I'm going to their concert next week!!!

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 am

omg you are so freaking lucky!!!! i'm so jealous!!!!! hey if you can take a lot pics or videos!!!
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

I'm going to their concert next week!!! Empty Re: I'm going to their concert next week!!!

Post by Lav!tz Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh man, so lucky! ^__^
Yes, if you take pictures and/or record videos, please post them around here. What a Face
Have lots of fun and make it a memorable day!
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Freaking awesome! How much did it cost you, oonter? Good luck! If you'll have stuff to share, don't hesitate. Very Happy
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

Someday! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 71730
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodred Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 am

You are so lucky.
I'll get tickets one of these days I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975
Goodred
Goodred
Street Performer
Street Performer

Female
Number of posts : 60

http://tomajii.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Oonter Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 am

bananafish wrote:Freaking awesome! How much did it cost you, oonter? Good luck! If you'll have stuff to share, don't hesitate. Very Happy

The original cost of the ticket is 5,500 Yen. I waited at the Lawson ticket machine until 10am when the tickets went on sale. They sold out in under 1 minute.

I tried looking on Japanese Auction sites but none of them would accept my foreign credit card. On top of that, I heard it's really difficult for a foreigner to obtain a Japanese credit card. So, my friend was kind enough to buy the tickets for me with her card. I paid 12,000 yen. Damn scalpers!!!

But, I'm really happy I'll get to go!! It's not a good seat according to her, but I'll be sure to take lots of pictures
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

you are so lucky!!! i wish i was you rite now! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 53611

please take a lot pictures and stuff. I'd really want to see! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 27892 I'm going to their concert next week!!! 716567
harukasango
harukasango

Female
Number of posts : 795

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 am

@ oonter
so it makes around $140 overall, right? Well, it's not cheap but I was afraid there would be more... I wish so hard I could go there too, but... oh well.

Good luck to you once again and enjoy the concert!
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 am

140$ not bad at all...i would even pay more than that just to see them close-up live...you're a very lucky man. Very Happy

Someday! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 am

what the??!!! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 677315
OMG very lucky paco, I'm going to their concert next week!!! 315351

someday i will watch them live.. I'm going to their concert next week!!! 902569

but now i`m jealous, I'm going to their concert next week!!! 346753
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 pm

!!!!?? I'm going to their concert next week!!! 123394
Whattttttt..................??????????????
Oh GoD............................,, You are Very,,Very Lucky.......... I'm going to their concert next week!!! 469953
How Can??? I'm going to their concert next week!!! 415307
i'M SO jealous..............,, I'm going to their concert next week!!! 469953

But someday I will feel what you feel.......!! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 557601
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by nieain Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 pm

i'm really jealous of you...

take me there oonter!! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 672291
nieain
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Oonter Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm

I just got back from teh concert and now Im at an internet cafe.

Unfortunately, photography is prohibited at the Budokan but I took pictures outside that i:ll post later. The concert was AWESOME and energetic. Kiyoe`s on-stage personailty is as cute as she is. And I have a new found appreciation for Yoshiki. He is hilarious and just seems like an all-around cool guy!!!

The songs they sang...
Opening: "Sakura" and Hajimari no Uta

Not in any specific order:
Joyful (most energetic song, the whole crowd was dancing along)
Yell
Nakumonka
Mahiru no Tsuki
Akizakura
Tenohira no Oto (My favorite performance)
Mirai Wakuse
Kimagure Romantic
Blue Bird
Kaeritaku Natta yo (my favorite song)
Kira Kira Train
Koisuru Otome (Acoustic)
Hot Milk

Closing: Akaneiro no Yakusoku

Encore: Kimi ga Iru, Arigatou, Uruwashiki Hito, Ashita e Mukau Kaerimichi (Acoustic)
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Cool! I like the list of songs...I knew camera's are not allowed but i still hoped that somehow you'll be able to sneak the cam inside...but that's fine. Waiting for the outside pics...just wish i can also see Kiyoe's kawaii face. I'm going to their concert next week!!! 241480
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm going to their concert next week!!! 469953 i still can't get over it. but damn you had an aweosme time over there. i'll be waiting for the uploads
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Cool I'm going to their concert next week!!! 844393 do you know whether the show was recorded or not? I guess not... but I hope for a "yes"...
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am

wah... i really envy you. see those lists seems there're many songs that seldom used full band..... i really really envy you.... Mad
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harukasango Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

i still wish i was u rite now. I'm going to their concert next week!!! 346753
i hope you can post those pictures you took soon...
please! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 469953
harukasango
harukasango

Female
Number of posts : 795

Back to top Go down

Post by Oonter Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 pm

masterjz wrote:Cool! I like the list of songs...I knew camera's are not allowed but i still hoped that somehow you'll be able to sneak the cam inside...but that's fine. Waiting for the outside pics...just wish i can also see Kiyoe's kawaii face. I'm going to their concert next week!!! 241480

I was sitting on the right side of the stage on the 2nd floor. It was a nice view for a far seat but I couldn't see her face unfortunately.

bananafish wrote:Cool I'm going to their concert next week!!! 844393 do you know whether the show was recorded or not? I guess not... but I hope for a "yes"...

Good question....There were cameras set up all around teh arena but I think it was for the purpose of having a live feed on the big screen for ALL to see. Like I said, It was hard to make out her face....(hee hee hee)

I hope it was recorded for a DVD, it would be awesome to watch it again. The DVD from their last album is from a show in Tokyo that I was trying to go to last year.

ngibul123 wrote:wah... i really envy you. see those lists seems there're many songs that seldom used full band..... i really really envy you.... Mad

The concert was REALLY long now that I think about it. I looked through their discography to try a remember the songs sang. It seems like a lot after all. The whole concert took 3 hours. They also did two 15 minute segments of talking to the audience. Funny stories from the tour, places they went to, Yoshiki gaining 7kg then losing 4kg all from eating on the road, Yoshiki and Hotaka meeting the Yoshioka family and Kiyoe being woken up by a monkey or something. Then some serious talk. It was all great.

I'm working on getting those pictures uploaded but my internet is HORRIBLY HORRIBLY slow..... It makes Dial-up look like Broadband. I'm not joking.
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:19 pm

waaauuwww..........,, cool...........,, You're so lucky,,,!! I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975

after concert was finish.., are you try to meet them???
go to back stage..........,,
or whether it was impossible?????? I'm going to their concert next week!!! 410442
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Guys, I've read in Jpopmusic forum that this concert will be on tv, more precisely on Wowow, in September 30th. Very Happy

Here's a preview, also by the the same Jpopmusic user:

Last edited by Lav!tz on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

AWESOME.......................!!! SO GREAT.................!! THANKS LAV!TZ..., OH NO....... WHEN I WATCH THIS VIDEO, I SAY: "WAAAWW!!"............. I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975 I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975 I'm going to their concert next week!!! 691975
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Oonter Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Here are the pictures:

https://s311.photobucket.com/albums/kk441/MrOonterMrOonter/Ikimono%20Gakari%20Concert/

Let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy! Cool
Oonter
Oonter
Amateur
Amateur

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

wwaaww......................,, you're so lucky can have that syall...............
You have photo in stadium??
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum