Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's??

+10
Kuroi tenshi
gabrielsqualleonhart
mickrobit
udeshi123
ikimo
violet_ingrid
Arufi
bananafish
masterjz
marsela
14 posters

Go down

WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's??

(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_lcap14%(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_lcap29%(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_lcap5%(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_lcap24%(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_lcap28%(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Empty (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's??

Post by marsela Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 am

Hmmm................... I think In PV we not must Appreciate Just Ikimono . . all knows Ikimono Pv incomplete if no model....
So.., in this Poll i want to know who best model in Ikimono PV.........
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Empty Re: (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's??

Post by marsela Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am

hhmmm......... I'm choose Model in Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo Pv........... b'cause I Think the Model was very Beautiful Girl.......... and She was keep on Running in thats PV I think thats scene are not easy........... (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 251595

But in Uruwashiki and Koisuru PV Male Model is same,Right? (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 410442
He so funny in Thats PV.............. (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 58759
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

(POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? Empty Re: (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's??

Post by masterjz Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I think you're missin' Sakura PV.

The model in Nostalgia and Toku wa Kakeru Shoujo is just the same.

There's no specific model in Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi PV.

You can also consider the little girl in Planetarium as a model.

----------------------------------------------------

Just edit your post.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

/\ wat masterjz said

well, as for the poll, I voted for Koisuru Otome. I'm not saying that girl is the most beautiful, but she's so funny... and she's got chubby cheeks! (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 58759 I love that type. And the whole crazy idea suits me somehow.
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Anyways, just to answer your poll...I voted for Uruwashiki Hito meaning the "Beautiful one"...the title says it all. (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 394616

masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arufi Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 am

I love nostalgia the most, the girl is beautiful and the boy is handsome too. They really cast the pv so good !! Smile
Arufi
Arufi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 105

http://yuyarufi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 am

bananafish wrote:/\ wat masterjz said

well, as for the poll, I voted for Koisuru Otome. I'm not saying that girl is the most beautiful, but she's so funny... and she's got chubby cheeks! (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 58759 I love that type. And the whole crazy idea suits me somehow.

@bananafish

I voted the same PV too...And I also think that girl is cute and simple too, she wore school uniform and just let her hair loose (just like kiyoe)...And I love the PV storyline...kinda romantic toward the end when the girl show "peace", maybe to prove that the boy belong to her already..... Razz
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am

^the peace sign means success (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 731751
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 am

^LOL masterjz...I forgot the word "sign"....ya, agree with you...peace sign means SUCCESS!!!! she can now scream out loud...The boy is mine!!!!! (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 365930
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by ikimo Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:17 am

I will vote later.
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 pm

I really like the model in Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo and Nostalgia... (i love her better in Toki...)

I believe her name is Riisa Naka..... Smile
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 am

i like the girl in koisuru otome!
and she also appears in ryuusei miracle!
a good girl type (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 58759 !

in other stuff, i hear the guy than appears in koisuru otome, ryuusei miracle and uruwashiki hito is ikimono's producer right??
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 pm

ikimono's producer right?

Really? Where did you get that info? I'm not aware of it...For me he looks too young to be a producer.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bananafish Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 pm

yeah. way too young...
bananafish
bananafish
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by mickrobit Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 am

i downloaded and burn the dvd (tottemo eezou) xD i heard it in the comments on the koisuru otome PV... i think heared that in the moment he appears!
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielsqualleonhart Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

I'll vote in Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushii
gabrielsqualleonhart
gabrielsqualleonhart
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

I like the model in nostalgia he is cute
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm

NOSTALGIA OFCOURSE!! :d
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamkeren Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 am

+1 Koisuru Otome
FTW the girl dragged something in the whole song (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 112903
it would be bad if i don't vote for her (POLL) WHO IS BEST MODEL DO YOU LIKE IN IKIMONO PV's?? 667286
gundamkeren
gundamkeren
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by nieain Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 am

i love the model in koisuru otome

she's cute!! not as cute as kiyoe though

gahaha
nieain
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by zetazaku Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

Nostalgia of course, because she has similar charm as kiyoe and the was she act is great!!!
zetazaku
zetazaku
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner
SUPER QUIZZ.... Winner

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down