Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka?

+5
Arufi
violet_ingrid
mickrobit
ikimo
marsela
9 posters

Go down

What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? Empty What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka?

Post by marsela Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

hmm......... I think this Topic must be in question also........
Because in Ikimono not just Kiyoe..........,

Hmm........ I Think........... Yoshiki in SAKURA PV-2007 Version are so Cool...,And Look so Handsome............,, I Like to Yoshiki in Nostalgia PV And in Natsuzora Graffiti PV look very simple.............. but I Like It!!
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? Empty Re: What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka?

Post by ikimo Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 pm

marsela wrote:Because in Ikimono not just Kiyoe..........,
Agree cat

But I have no sense about dressing,so I choose--
Kimagure Romantic. Very Happy
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? Empty Re: What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka?

Post by mickrobit Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:05 am

HOTARU HO HIKARI!

i not only see kiyoe in the videos... mizuno is very cool!   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? Icon_rr
mickrobit
mickrobit
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

ikimo wrote:

But I have no sense about dressing,so I choose--
Kimagure Romantic. Very Happy

Hmm, I agree with ikimo choice of video! Hehehe....I love when she wore the princess dress.....SO kawai!!!!!

Nostalgia & nakumonka...she wore the cardigan.....so sweet! ^^
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by ikimo Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:09 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:

... Hehehe....I love when she wore the princess dress.....SO kawai!!!!!

Nostalgia & nakumonka...she wore the cardigan.....so sweet! ^^
I like princess dress,too! Very Happy
But...
  What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 589860 ...we are talking about Yoshiki   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 589860
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arufi Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 pm

LOL we are talking about yoshiki right ??   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 58759
actually i like yoshiki's appearance in hey hey hey 2008, but i love yoshiki in akaneiro pv, he looks handsome with that short hair cut..   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 88255
Arufi
Arufi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 105

http://yuyarufi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I had to pick my top 3 choices:

Hana wa Sakura Kimi Wa Utsukushi - Casual but Refreshing...if you'll notice he's not wearing boots at all as what we are used to see him wearing.

Kaerita kunatta yo - Formal Attire and he's wearing black leather shoes.

Seishun no Tobira - Cool and Fancy...I really like his outfit in this PV.

But with these 3 choices...I would have to go with Seishun no Tobira...Rock and Roll! Go check it out. Very Happy

-----------------------------------------
For Yochan

My top 3 choices are:

Arigatou - I like this one...he looks like an 80's mafia.

Planetarium - very classy

Sakura 2007 ver. - I like the color combination.

But my final vote goes to Sakura 2007 ver...Very Happy

---------------------------------------
EDIT: Sorry we're talking bout Yoshiki...anyways...I added Hocchi in the title...so you guyz can edit your answers Smile

masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 am

miahahahaha......gomen ne! i think i`m talking totally about the wrong person right now...hahahahhha....

Anyway, I just cant say much about these two guys...They always look casual in many of their PVs...Hmm, I just give a random opinion

Yoshiki - Nakumonka & Joyful

Hotaka - Nakumonka & Natsuzora graffiti
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by marsela Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm

hhmm.............. ,, yah i'm forgot to talk about Hotaka tooo(sorry..)   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 589860

For Hotaka i like he in Natsuzora Graffiti,Nakumonka and Seishun no Tobira PV........   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 844393
marsela
marsela
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm

i prefer to see 'em wearing casual or summer clothes...like in natsuzora grafiti and seishun line....
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lav!tz Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

@ngibul123: So you like the early days, huh? So do I and the indie look was great but as they grow up it's natural that they opt for more classic and elegant clothes.

But if you ask me, your avatar sure feels nostalgic.   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 388256
Lav!tz
Lav!tz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1905

http://lavitzpt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

yeah, i like their clothes from early days... seems more "teens" for me....now their style getting mature, but it's okay as long as it's match with their looks
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 am

hmm..i think the bets dressed for hotaka and yoshiki is in kimagure romantic especially the doctor dress..   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 844393
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Post by ikimo Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm

marvin0170 wrote:hmm..i think the bets dressed for hotaka and yoshiki is in kimagure romantic especially the doctor dress..   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 844393

yay .I got one who have the same feeling   What ikimono PV shows the best-dressed Yoshiki and Hotaka? 112903
ikimo
ikimo
International Artist
International Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down