Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower

+3
nabilanami
masterjz
udeshi123
7 posters

Go down

Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower Empty Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower

Post by udeshi123 Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 am

i can't wait to see this movie! naruto travels back 20 yrs before the original naruto story started and he meets his daddy! i hope we'll be able to see more of yondaime's techniques and of course Kushina naruto's mom! Just imagine yondaime's face when he sees that naruto completes his technique rasengan!

URL of trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZU5-91hxQY
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 1068

http://nostalgickris.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower Empty Re: Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower

Post by masterjz Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 am

My fave Yondaime techinique is Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker ] which enables Yondaime to move at supernatural speed. For example, when trying to stop Kakashi's Chidori from being counter attacked, Yondaime utilized this technique to save him and also sneak behind the enemy for suprise attack within mere seconds.

It will be released on July 31, 2010 in Japan...so we'lll get to see this online sometime in April 2011.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower Empty Re: Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower

Post by udeshi123 Fri May 21, 2010 3:14 pm

sooooooooooo long still to see this movie!! Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 27892

but let me rephrase myself! instead of it happening 20 yrs. before the original naruto story, 20 yrs right after so 4-5 yrs before naruto was born! Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 776966
what i am really curious about is naruto's mommy! Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 384677 and masterjz thats my fave too!
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Kushina was a kunoichi from the former Land of Whirlpools. She was tomboyish in her youth, but became renowned for her beauty in later years.
According to Jiraiya, Kushina was talkative and a tomboyish girl, and according to Tsunade, much of Naruto's personality, as well as his style of ninjutsu, was inherited from her.

She is assumed to have died sometime after giving birth to Naruto.

---------------------------------------------

If the film was set after the Pain Saga, Naruto would have already known that Minato is his father. But i bet it wont be the case for there will be no thrill if it is to be shown that way.

---------------------------------------------

I just can't wait to see the next Naruto Shippuden movie Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nabilanami Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 415307 ...... yeah.. previously I have been heard about that.

When I view the trailer I yelled, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 415307 ............. I want to watch it!!!" and then when Yondaime appear I yelled again "Minatooooooo!!! Oh, finally he appears too....Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 88255 "

@ Masterjz: What! April 2011?? I can't wait it! Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 672291 Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 469953 Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 611183 ..
It's to longgggggggggggggggggggggg....................

@ udeshi123: I curious about kushina too! I'm her fans.. I'm Minato fans too.. hahaha.... Kushina is very beauty when she appears for first time in anime... I hope she will appears too in this movie Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 88255 Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 88255
So, you like NARUTO too??
nabilanami
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Female
Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

@nabilanami-

yeah! i am an animefreak!!! lol!

could you tell me the episode where Kushina first appeared? Naruto Shipuden Movie 4: tHE lost tower 251595
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sat May 22, 2010 1:26 pm

^ Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto001 Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 pm

i cant wait that long
why so long?
well about minato and kushina, they both are awesome
i love minato body flicker
and kushina is also strong she is previous host of nine tail
so naruto shippuden movie 4 will be awesome
Naruto001
Naruto001
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi tenshi Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 am

ONG I love naruto!
And i hope naruto learns minato's tecnique the one ur all mentioning.
Kuroi tenshi
Kuroi tenshi
International Artist
International Artist

Female
Number of posts : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by uchiha2203 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 pm

EEEH??? MAJI DE?
ooow~~ *shocked* I CAN'T WAIT AGAAAAIN~ i want to see naruto's mom,,, and yondaime~~ hwaaang~
when it will be appear? this month? really ?
I can't wait~~
uchiha2203
uchiha2203
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 24

http://lha-chan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm

^no it was released in Japan on July 31, 2010 but the DVD subbed version probably will be available by April of 2011.
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by uchiha2203 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

^
yes i mean in japan.. Very Happy april 2011? it takes so looooong time~~ Sad
I want to see that movie~
the triler is amazing~
uchiha2203
uchiha2203
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 24

http://lha-chan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by udeshi123 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Guys, I finally have the summary of the movie!
I got it from naruto.wikia.com :

Yamato, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sai are assigned on a mission to capture Mukade, a missing-nin. They all have chakra-knives, which are used to attack. They set out for the once glorious historic ruins of Rouran (楼蘭), a city with once thousands of towers and is located in the middle of the desert. They pursue and corner the missing-nin. Mukade's goal is revealed to travel to the past and take over the Five Great Shinobi Countries with the power of the Ryūmyaku (龍脈), an ancient chakra flow deep underground Rouran. He unleashes the power of the Ryūmyaku, which is seen to have been sealed by Minato's space-time kunai. Causing a light to envelop Naruto and Yamato, whom was trying to stop Naruto. Sai stops Sakura from getting sucked by the Ryūmyaku, by getting her on his ink bird while Sakura cries out Naruto's name. Naruto and Yamato are sent twenty years into the past. When Naruto awakens from this time slip, he meets the queen of Rouran, Sāra (サーラ).

It's later revealed that Mukade traveled to the past 6 years before Naruto did, by this point he's changed his name to Anrokuzan (アンロクザン) and serves as the minister of Rouran. He's killed Sāra's mother Sēramu (セーラム), the previous queen, and is now attempting to kill Sāra and take over the world. Naruto tells Sāra that he will protect her. Anrokuzan is seen to have slaves, who are citizens of Rouran, doing his dirty work. With the Ryūmyaku, Anrokuzan is able to create the "Puppet Ninja Forces" (傀儡忍部隊). Which can attack using the Ryūmyaku's chakra, and are able to throw kunai. Naruto is seen using his chakra-knive to attack them.

Minato Namikaze is now seen at Konoha, Jiraiya shows Minato that he's completed the Rasengan. Then the young Shizune, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, and Kakashi Hatake are waiting in a long line at the grand opening of the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. Hiruzen Sarutobi has heard of Anrokuzan's evil plans, and sends Minato Namikaze, Shibi Aburame, Chōza Akimichi, and upon Minato's request, Kakashi Hatake, to put an end to his plans. Naruto later comes into contact with Minato who is now on his mission. Minato tells Naruto that he too is a Konoha ninja, and tells him to go back to his own time period, as it's not safe at Rouran. And tells Naruto the circumstances at Rouran, and gives Naruto his space-time kunai to hold on to. While Minato is talking to Naruto, Sāra has a flashback of when she was a little kid and her mother. They were singing until Anrokuzan came and stabbed Sēramu, while Sāra ran away.

Later Anrokuzan is seen to be a giant puppet, he's able to use parts of the towers of Rouran to repair himself from any attack, which is part of his regenerative technique with the power of the Ryūmyaku. Naruto and Minato combine their own Rasengan, with the help of the Ryūmyaku's energy the Rasengan can grow to be even more powerful. Sāra seals off most of the Ryūmyaku, making Anrokuzan unable to use his regenerative technique. Minato goes off and tells Naruto that this is the time to attack him. Naruto succeeds in hitting him. Anrokuzan states that this won't be over. As the floor crumbles, he falls down into a pool of the Ryūmyaku. Sāra is still seen on the crumbling floor, Naruto manages to catch her, but falls in too. Yamato, who is holding on to Kakashi, comes and uses his Wood Release to catch Naruto. Minato asks Naruto to give back his kunai to completely seal off the Ryūmyaku. A bright blue light shines as Minato seals the Ryūmyaku. Naruto and Yamato's bodies begin to glow. Minato says since that Anrokuzan is dead his spell wore off, which made them travel to the past. And that they won't remember the events that happened when they return. Naruto tells Minato that he still needs to tell him something, and that if he doesn't now he'll never have the chance to. Minato replies that if he ever had a son, he can raise him to be a wonderful shinobi like Naruto, implying Minato knew who Naruto was the whole time while Naruto didn't know him. Sāra tells Naruto that she'll never forget what Naruto taught her.

Naruto and Yamato's bodies completely fade away. In the present time, the Ryūmyaku that was unleashed by Mukade, fades away. Sakura is still seen on Sai's ink bird bird crying out Naruto's name. Sakura then grabs and pulls on Naruto's ear and yells at him afterward.
udeshi123
udeshi123
International Artist
International Artist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by masterjz Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 am

^ great story but i wanna see the movie! Very Happy
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akiko hanagita Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:32 pm

i like sara's song,Hikari ni wa.
That song so sweet.I like it very much
And i like Kakashi too
akiko hanagita
akiko hanagita
Amateur
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 7

http://akikuhanina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down