Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up?

+5
marvin0170
hardian46
masterjz
MisaMyu
AminNah
9 posters

Go down

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? Empty What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up?

Post by AminNah Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm

inspirated by someone post,

what will happen to you if you suddenly hear thats iki break up?

to me, I will cry, because It's my favorite J-pop band, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AminNah
AminNah
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? Empty Re: What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up?

Post by MisaMyu Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

i'll cry too Sad

i even dont want to think about that Sad(

but i'll treasure their songs >.<
MisaMyu
MisaMyu
Street Performer
Street Performer

Female
Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? Empty Re: What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up?

Post by masterjz Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 am

well that's their decision so we have to deal with it and respect that...if that will make them develop as an individual so be it...lets just be glad that at some point in our lives they'd become a part of it through their wonderful music.

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 691975 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 672291 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 469953 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 589860
masterjz
masterjz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4395

Back to top Go down

Post by hardian46 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

sad off course, but like master ever said, even though they will disband.. i think they will still continue working on music, like solo career maybe..
so, dont be so sad.. we still can enjoy of their works..
we have to respect their decision if this is really happened in the future..
hardian46
hardian46
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 am

that`s right....we have to respect their decision......

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 123394 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 53611 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 241480 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 521638
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Post by flaminity Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:08 pm

man.... i will be sad along the time... hahhaa

the potion to cure it, is only to see Kiyoe hahaha
flaminity
flaminity
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 pm

flaminity wrote:man.... i will be sad along the time... hahhaa

the potion to cure it, is only to see Kiyoe hahaha

absolutely RIGHT What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 844393
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by AminNah Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey, I just ask,

Let's just pray that what I ask, will never, ever happen What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 844393
AminNah
AminNah
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:38 pm

SURE What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 844393
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm

i think three of them have been best friend for long time, hocchi and yochan have been bestfriend since they're in elementary school. if they decide to disband, maybe sometime they will gather again and do some reunion project. they won't really break up. maybe if they disband they just want to explore their music...
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin0170 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

wahahaha tht`s right

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
marvin0170
marvin0170
International Artist
International Artist

Male
Number of posts : 787

Back to top Go down

Post by MisaMyu Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:49 pm

ngibul123 wrote:i think three of them have been best friend for long time, hocchi and yochan have been bestfriend since they're in elementary school. if they decide to disband, maybe sometime they will gather again and do some reunion project. they won't really break up. maybe if they disband they just want to explore their music...

that's right!
But, still

What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753

hwaaaaaaaaaaaa~ What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 27892 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 27892
MisaMyu
MisaMyu
Street Performer
Street Performer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

yes, i agree with masterjz too What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 112903 ...we should respect their decision...but, it will never be the same again because we knew ikimono gakari as a trio and it will be awkward to see them separately What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 415307 ...so, pray to God that they will always be together as a team because the three of them complement to each other....yoshiki and hotaka are music genius and kiyoe have an angelic voice What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 10175 , so their combination just made them perfect as ikimono gakari What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 667286 ...hehehe.....
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by MisaMyu Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:yes, i agree with masterjz too What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 112903 ...we should respect their decision...but, it will never be the same again because we knew ikimono gakari as a trio and it will be awkward to see them separately What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 415307 ...so, pray to God that they will always be together as a team because the three of them complement to each other....yoshiki and hotaka are music genius and kiyoe have an angelic voice What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 10175 , so their combination just made them perfect as ikimono gakari What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 667286 ...hehehe.....

yes yes yes yes yes!! agree with u What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 691975

oh my~ i really wanna see them and tell to them how amazing ikimonogakari is >.<
MisaMyu
MisaMyu
Street Performer
Street Performer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ngibul123 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm

maybe they intend to break. like YUI did last year. and then they'll continue their activities ....
ngibul123
ngibul123
Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Male
Number of posts : 599

http://ngibul123@wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet_ingrid Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

MisaMyu wrote:oh my~ i really wanna see them and tell to them how amazing ikimonogakari is >.<

i believe everyone in this forum wanted to do the same thing too...we`re ikimono gakarian right? they are absolutely amazing in their own ways....ikimono gakari is ikimono gakari...no one could replace them...they`re no.1 to me even (to all of us) though there are thousand of j-band out there..... What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 691975

ngibul123 wrote:maybe they intend to break. like YUI did last year. and then they'll continue their activities ....

if they disband for real, it will be the worst news i hv ever received What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 27892 ....once they are going solo, there are no more ikimono gakari What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 .....even one of them find a new members and re-establish ikimono gakari, it`s TOTALLY a different....no one can replace kiyoe, hotaka and yoshiki..... What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 69794
violet_ingrid
violet_ingrid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1165

Back to top Go down

Post by Masafumi Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:12 pm

violet_ingrid wrote:
if they disband for real, it will be the worst news i hv ever received What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 27892 ....once they are going solo, there are no more ikimono gakari What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 346753 .....even one of them find a new members and re-establish ikimono gakari, it`s TOTALLY a different....no one can replace kiyoe, hotaka and yoshiki..... What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 69794

I Agree What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 315351
Masafumi
Masafumi
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AminNah Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

well, maybe, when they break they will reunion, even with a new personal,

maybe a keyboard player, or a drummer, and the become more famous than this,

and their song become 100 percent better than the old songs,

hihihihihihi What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 776966 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 844393 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 394616 What happen to you, if you suddenly hear that iki breaks up? 731751
AminNah
AminNah
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down